+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

CanadaBowValley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi I have applied on 20 July 2020, for study permit.
Got AIP on 3 sept, Biometrics centers are not open yet, so how could i do that biometric as all VFS centers are cosed in India.
Any update on VFS centers?

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hi guys
We have got additional document request for police certificate ( multiple) and driving licence history and birth registration for out 2 kids.
My question is : we have submitted the PCC when we submitted our work permit applications why do they ask for Pcc again??

Last edited:

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Do we need to order GCMS notes individually for dependents? Don't they share it along with the primary applicant's?
Don't think so, you just need to specify your dependent details while applying for the GCMS.
Did you receive your's by any chance?

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Don't think so, you just need to specify your dependent details while applying for the GCMS.
Did you receive your's by any chance?
I did. Based on my understanding of the notes, looks like my application is approved & counterfoil issued, however they are yet to start further correspondence, apparently coz of covid lockdown. I hope it's in the stage for my wife & kid...

do they open vfs next month?...fingers crossed

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I did. Based on my understanding of the notes, looks like my application is approved & counterfoil issued, however they are yet to start further correspondence, apparently coz of covid lockdown. I hope it's in the stage for my wife & kid...

do they open vfs next month?...fingers crossed
Hopefully, it should. How many days it took for your GCMS to arrive?