+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Timeline:

Application submitted online: April 11th
Biometrics Letter: April 12th
Completed Biometrics: April 15th
Correspondence Letter: April 24th

Please share your timeline or how long you think it takes to receive an answer after receiving the correspondence letter please!
Is it Spouse Open Permit ?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
keep us updating!
I have one question - is it possible that SOWP is approved (showing in the portal) but did not get approval letter.. because i have applied through a lawyer and i cant see my status... i usually ask him for screen shots!.... should i ask him for screen shots? or wait a little more!

loststark

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I applied for TRV for my parents
On paper on Aug 23 from Pakistan
Application linked go GC key on same day
Correspondence letter received on Nov 13

Now waiting for decision. I don't know how long it will take IRCC to make decision after correspondence letter. Any idea?

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
I have one question - is it possible that SOWP is approved (showing in the portal) but did not get approval letter.. because i have applied through a lawyer and i cant see my status... i usually ask him for screen shots!.... should i ask him for screen shots? or wait a little more!
When did you fill the form submitted the application and gave the medical?? You can check the details with IRCC

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
When did you fill the form submitted the application and gave the medical?? You can check the details with IRCC
I applied 6 sept with upfront medical.. medical approved 13 sept. I received biometric validity in 12 November.

How to check with IRCC?

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi all

Got Correspondence Letter regarding biometrics on 2nd november. It's 13 days no decision yet. Anyone in this thread facing same problem

How much maximum time ircc takes to make decision after this letter

Timeline

Application submitted online: March 7th
Biometrics Letter: 2 nov
Applied for study permit

Thanks

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi all

Got Correspondence Letter regarding biometrics on 2nd november. It's 13 days no decision yet. Anyone in this thread facing same problem

How much maximum time ircc takes to make decision after this letter

Timeline

Application submitted online: March 7th
Biometrics Letter: April 2 nov
Applied for study permit

Thanks
Have you got the university admission?? And planning for which intake ?

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Have they asked for Medical? The time for study permit is 2week you can mail to IRCC or track it through CIC site
Yes medical was done at the time of submission. Medical cleared on 13 march. Online showing under percess. After long wait I got Biometrics Corospondence letter stating this biometrics are valid for 10 years. But after 2 nov no Corospondence from them
What you guys are thinking. Will i get approval or rejection. Many are saying if it's refusal decision mostly came after 15 days of submission

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Yes medical was done at the time of submission. Medical cleared on 13 march. Online showing under percess. After long wait I got Biometrics Corospondence letter stating this biometrics are valid for 10 years. But after 2 nov no Corospondence from them
What you guys are thinking. Will i get approval or rejection. Many are saying if it's refusal decision mostly came after 15 days of submission
They
They will not refuse it but they are taking too much time do you know which place your file is? You can write them about your application and ask them as your time have passed your processing time.
Your approval is on the ways dont worry. Keep us update.

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
They

They will not refuse it but they are taking too much time do you know which place your file is? You can write them about your application and ask them as your time have passed your processing time.
Your approval is on the ways dont worry. Keep us update.
Any idea after biometrics Corospondence letter how much maximum time they should take
I ll keep updating on this thread. Thanks and good luck to all