+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
I guess so but the updates mean nothing. It says it’s currently doing my background check whereas the MP told me a year ago my background checks have been completed
I was actually told years like the background check was done the same day you submit your application. I guess that’s why yours is like that.

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Guys I really don’t think they’re working, I’ve not seen anyone get PPR or BVL after they announced the strike. Guess we have to pray for this strike to end

Reactions: waseemwsm

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Guys I really don’t think they’re working, I’ve not seen anyone get PPR or BVL after they announced the strike. Guess we have to pray for this strike to end
yeah same thinking. Till yesterday there were updates on different threads but today it's all silent

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Someone got PPR day before yesterday. And it’s Eid today and it’s a holiday until Monday

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
yeah that's right. well enjoy your Eid bro don't stress on it IA things will sort out soon.
Thank you!

I just received an email from IRCC saying they’ve received and acknowledged the extra documents I sent. So I probably got the email from Canada. This is for those who are saying there’s been no update.

Reactions: trkm93

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Thank you!

I just received an email from IRCC saying they’ve received and acknowledged the extra documents I sent. So I probably got the email from Canada. This is for those who are saying there’s been no update.
Good to hear that.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Update from me:

I see update on tracker under history:
21st April Update : We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

previously as of 19th April:
Bio was PASSED
Medical Passed
Eligibility Passed
BGC: In progress

GC Key shows:
Eligibility and BGC both as In Progress

anyone else see this?

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Update from me:

I see update on tracker under history:
21st April Update : We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

previously as of 19th April:
Bio was PASSED
Medical Passed
Eligibility Passed
BGC: In progress

GC Key shows:
Eligibility and BGC both as In Progress

anyone else see this?
What about your document section? There visa number etc?