+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

DDA2211

Apr 19, 2023
Do you all here , especially those who can see visa number and expiry in tracker have eligibility , background check and biometrics all showing as completed in online tracker ?

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Do you all here , especially those who can see visa number and expiry in tracker have eligibility , background check and biometrics all showing as completed in online tracker ?
My background checks are still pending, but the MP told me like a year ago that they’re completed so I have no idea!

waseemwsm

Star Member
Feb 13, 2022
Doha
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Guys

I'm in the same situation it seems and I'm confused why so delay. If anyone can enlighten me that would be great.

Applied for TRV - Tourism on 28th July 2022, untill April 13th no any update though 8months passed. This 13th I received the Biometric correspondence letter but didn't receive the Passport request yet.

Since the application already took morethan 8months I'm bit concerned with this tremendous delay.

TIA

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Guys

I'm in the same situation it seems and I'm confused why so delay. If anyone can enlighten me that would be great.

Applied for TRV - Tourism on 28th July 2022, untill April 13th no any update though 8months passed. This 13th I received the Biometric correspondence letter but didn't receive the Passport request yet.

Since the application already took morethan 8months I'm bit concerned with this tremendous delay.

TIA
Check with the below application tracker
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/applications/details

okasha2002

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Guys

TIA
I applied on 4 march 2021 and got BVL 22 march last month in 2023 still waiting for PPR

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Guys

TIA
I applied for TRV in August 2021. I received BVL on the 29th of March 2023! So it’s almost been 2 years for me. Your case is not unique, almost everybody is in the same boat, some waiting since 3 years!

We’re just waiting patiently for any sort of update. It does feel like they’ve opened up our files now and are working on them, so hopefully we should be hearing back soon

Reactions: waseemwsm