+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Shubhangi18

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
ICT GSS applied 03/28/2020.
Correspondence biometrics 07/24/2020.
Approved date 07/24/2020.
Job category: non covid.
Passport request letter: ??? (Hopefully today)
Hi can you share your NOC code as well? Also, when did you give your biometric

spider13

Jul 23, 2020
I too applied for work permit in March, medical passed on June 9. Applied Gcms notes showing same as recommended interview.
Hi thanks for reply,
what is your NOC code and from which country you applied, was there any issue in your application or document, you are the 3rd (including me and my friend) person who got gcms notes with reccomended interview. I am worried or it may be normal as IRCC hodling the applications with this note.
please update if you get more update.

nat0107

Jul 19, 2020
Hi guys,
I just checked my biometric correspondence letter and on the bottom it says it's from the office in Philippine. However, I applied online and did my biometrics in China. Does it mean that the philippine office is processing my file? If I want to submit webform, do I choose the philippine office?
I applied PGWP in March and got the letter in June and nothing after.
Thank you.

aziza_ber

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi guys,
I just checked my biometric correspondence letter and on the bottom it says it's from the office in Philippine. However, I applied online and did my biometrics in China. Does it mean that the philippine office is processing my file? If I want to submit webform, do I choose the philippine office?
I applied PGWP in March and got the letter in June and nothing after.
Thank you.
Hi ! don't worry I received the same thing and I applied from Canada and did biometrics in Tunisia. I called the immigration and they explained it to me. So, basically the reason why you received it from Philippine is because you did your biometrics in China and since the office there is closed, they shared the information with the office in Philippine.

Reactions: nat0107

aziza_ber

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone ! This forum has helped me a lot and I want to share with you some updates.

I finally received the passport request today.

Timeline:
07 May, 2020 : Visitor visa - TRV (inside canada)
13 July, 2020 : Received Correspondence Letter for biometrics
13 August 2020 : Passport Request

Good luck !

nat0107

Jul 19, 2020
Hi everyone ! This forum has helped me a lot and I want to share with you some updates.

I finally received the passport request today.

Timeline:
07 May, 2020 : Visitor visa - TRV (inside canada)
13 July, 2020 : Received Correspondence Letter for biometrics
13 August 2020 : Passport Request

Good luck !
Congrats! It has been more than 2 months since I got the Correspondence Letter. Hope I can hear back from them soon too

Rockyyrock22

Aug 11, 2020
Hi thanks for reply,
what is your NOC code and from which country you applied, was there any issue in your application or document, you are the 3rd (including me and my friend) person who got gcms notes with reccomended interview. I am worried or it may be normal as IRCC hodling the applications with this note.
please update if you get more update.
Hi, applied from India, SOWP. There was no issues in my application. But surprise to see recommend interview in GCMS notes. If there is an update will get back to you meanwhile if you get any info please let me know. Thank you.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017