+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after medicals to get PR approval on AIPP

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
hi, how long did you get MR after submit your PR application?
It was only 3 weeks, but long story short we have been having problems with our application, it’s taken provincial immigration to get involved so due to the timeframe of what’s gone on they agreed to get it to a officer straight away. I think the normal time is around 8 to 12 weeks from submission to med request but I guess it all depends how busy they are. Have you submitted your PR pack yet if so how many weeks are you in.

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
It was only 3 weeks, but long story short we have been having problems with our application, it’s taken provincial immigration to get involved so due to the timeframe of what’s gone on they agreed to get it to a officer straight away. I think the normal time is around 8 to 12 weeks from submission to med request but I guess it all depends how busy they are. Have you submitted your PR pack yet if so how many weeks are you in.
Yes, I submitted my TWP and PR request last month, I'm still waiting for update from both of them. Did you also apply for work permit? and for you PR, did you link your application number to your GCKEY?

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
Just ignore my questions, i saw your reply on another thread. :)

Reactions: TheNorms