+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How easy it is to get a job through the Job bank ?

MuthuKMK

Jun 20, 2015
How easy it is to get a job through the Job bank ? I've not attended any interviews outside india. Will they be so tough. I'm into Software testing field.

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MuthuKMK said:
How easy it is to get a job through the Job bank ? I've not attended any interviews outside india. Will they be so tough. I'm into Software testing field.
It will not be easy at all. Job bank works same as any other job board. You apply for jobs, you get the job interview or you don't.

np_expat

Jun 18, 2015
I do agree, It is as good as other job portal. We need to be able to sell our job profile. This is the best we can do, I am also in the same boat like you and many. Dont worry keep your hopes high. If suceed hope to meet you in Canada.. :) ;)

MuthuKMK

Jun 20, 2015
Thank you guys. Actually what i wanted to know is that how often Canadian companies are picking foreign nationals from the Job bank.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MuthuKMK said:
Thank you guys. Actually what i wanted to know is that how often Canadian companies are picking foreign nationals from the Job bank.
That system hasn't started yet. For now, you can browse the job bank for job openings and apply to those as well. It works just like any online job board for now.