+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

Saransh123

Jan 19, 2018
Hi guys,

Adding a query to this thread. Please help out.

I am a graduate from Delhi University and CA Final student (group 2 cleared) looking to migrate to Canada under the express entry program.

I have my IPCC marksheets and passing certificate but haven't got my ATC from the institute.

I need to know if, along with my bachelor's degree, only the IPCC marksheets and passing certificate would be suffice to get evaluated from WES or would I need to send the ATC as well. Also, would this make my education be considered under 'two or more degrees, diplomas or certificates' category of education in the CRS tool.

Inputs from people who have the same creds would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: mallikadatt

Saransh123

Jan 19, 2018
Hey, I am not sending ATC certificate, I have BCom H 3 year degree and Ca INTER transcripts and marksheets.? is this enough and what should I select in - What is your level of education.?
1)Two or more certificates or diplomas or
2) Bachelors degree three or more year program.?
Hi!
I am in the same boat as you once were. Need some guidance please. Did you select two or more degrees option in education for Crs basis your b.com and CA inter? And was it accepted by cic?

mallikadatt

Jan 30, 2018
@dipantika - does opting for ATC mean ca final cannot be written again? And what is the procedure to apply to ICAI for ATC and how long do they take?Hope to hear from you soon.

mallikadatt

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys,

Adding a query to this thread. Please help out.

I am a graduate from Delhi University and CA Final student (group 2 cleared) looking to migrate to Canada under the express entry program.

I have my IPCC marksheets and passing certificate but haven't got my ATC from the institute.

I need to know if, along with my bachelor's degree, only the IPCC marksheets and passing certificate would be suffice to get evaluated from WES or would I need to send the ATC as well. Also, would this make my education be considered under 'two or more degrees, diplomas or certificates' category of education in the CRS tool.

Inputs from people who have the same creds would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance. :)
Im in the same boat as you , i dont know where to begin!

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
@dipantika - does opting for ATC mean ca final cannot be written again? And what is the procedure to apply to ICAI for ATC and how long do they take?Hope to hear from you soon.
I would say dont go for ATC as ICAI dosent mention anything about ATC in the transcripts. You can get the procedure online. And even after ATC, you can write CA final.

Devraj5

Feb 5, 2018
Hello,

My relative living in India has studied in Australia and would like WES for his studies. He has returned from there and cannot go back as his visa is over now. In this case, how his studies would be assessed according to WES?

Regards,
Dev

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,

My relative living in India has studied in Australia and would like WES for his studies. He has returned from there and cannot go back as his visa is over now. In this case, how his studies would be assessed according to WES?

Regards,
Dev
Write to that university where he has completed his course and get the transcripts delivered to WES from the university. its possible.

Devraj5

Feb 5, 2018
My cousin tried already that method. He sent a written request to the college,yet it refused sending his documents because the staff wanted my cousin to be present there.

Presently, as his visa is expired, he needs to apply it again in order to go there.

If his visitor visa might be rejected, what will he do?

Is there any other way?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
My cousin tried already that method. He sent a written request to the college,yet it refused sending his documents because the staff wanted my cousin to be present there.

Presently, as his visa is expired, he needs to apply it again in order to go there.

If his visitor visa might be rejected, what will he do?

Is there any other way?
He can ask his parents for this transaction. In Punjab, at some universities, the passport is mandatory for transcripts, however, bribing still works. I had to show up personally with my passport at Punjabi University whereas, for my wife, Kurukshetra University didn't ask for that. So, it's really at the university's discretion.

ChiragLalan

Feb 3, 2018
@Marty_ @dipantika @ABHISHEK0810 @khalidr @CanVisa1 @xpressentry @MailTranscripts @ammar_dalal @Mahesh_Chin

I'm a graduate from Mumbai University, India. I cleared my 1st year of my degree course from College located in Mumbai (name not available in list of autonomous colleges) for which, my marksheet was issued by the college, and my 2nd & 3rd year form Mumbai University and marksheets were issued by Mumbai University.

As per the "Required Documents" tab on WES website, Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of the study program can be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai or the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai. WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless you attended a constituent college or autonomous college.

Considering above facts in the case in hand, I am having a few queires as follows and that really needs to be resolved as early as possible:

1. Considering the above case, what documents am I required to send to the WES for evaluation?
2. Am I required to get my marksheet attested from my college for the 1st year and from University of Mumbai for 2nd & 3rd year. Or do I directly send the transcript to the WES?
3. Do I have to obtain transcripts for all the three years? I.e. transcript for 1st year from the college and from Mumbai University for 2nd & 3rd year?

Thank you :)

Apr 20, 2018
Hello All,

I have completed my B.COM and CA Inter, could someone please let me know how this will be evaluated by WES?
I got it evaluated by a consultant and she mentioned that CA inter will not be considered when calculating the scores.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello All,

I have completed my B.COM and CA Inter, could someone please let me know how this will be evaluated by WES?
I got it evaluated by a consultant and she mentioned that CA inter will not be considered when calculating the scores.
CA Inter will be considered as a 1 year diploma, which along with B.Com will make you eligible for 2 or more degrees. If I were you, I'll stay away from this so called consultant.