+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does this look? (Proof of Income Detailed and Intent to Return)

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
Just curious how this looks. These are my detailed outlines (minus the proofs obviously that I'll attach to back up said claims) for Proof of Income and Intent to Return parts. I just wanna make sure these seem good enough or satisfactory to those who have done this before. We are outland US to Canada, both living in the US.

PART B – SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

SUPPORT DOCUMENTS FOR SPONSOR

5. Employment/Source of Income

I, _______________ (SPONSOR), am at present, living in the United States of America as a Permanent Resident.
I am presently employed as a _____________________________ as a full-time Night Auditor and will remain so until my intended date of return.

Please see attached, copies of our (SPONSORS NAME and PA NAME) most recent statements from the date of this application from our employers that show that we are presently employed and receiving funds needed to secure a savings for moving and after landing costs such as food, gas, basic needs etc.

Additionally, I have attached a copy of a signed letter from my detailed “Intent to Return” part of this package, from FRIENDS NAME, a hiring manager at that states she has guaranteed an interview for me upon my return to Canada.
Also, additionally, as outlined on form IMM5532 E, under EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, I have just over 6 years of experience in the hospitality and tourism industry and I am confident that I can also secure a job through this sector once back in Canada.

I also have attached a copy of the signed letter from my mother (MOTHERS NAME) from my detailed “Intent to Return” part of this package, again outlining that she will be providing housing for us with no financial obligation.

x__________________________
MY NAME and SIGNATURE

~~~~

PART A - SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPONSOR
6. Residence in Canada - Detailed

I, ________________ (Sponsor), have plans to return to Canada in Fall 2019 to my mothers (MOTHERS NAME) place located at ________________, Ontario, Canada.
Attached is a signed letter from (MOTHERS NAME) showing she is aware of my return and has plans to house myself (SPONSORS NAME) and my wife (PA's NAME) upon return to Canada free of any financial obligation. Along with it is a copy of a utility bill from __________, showing her active residence at the address stated above.

Additionally, I have attached a signed letter from my employer at ___________________, showing that they are aware of my intentions to move back to Canada in Fall of 2019 and have pre-conditionally accepted my resignation at that time.

Lastly, I have attached a signed letter from FRIENDS NAME, a hiring manager at _______________, who has promised an interview for employment upon return to Canada in Fall 2019.

x_______________________
MY NAME and SIGNATURE

~~~~

Please let me know what you think and how I can improve if need be (and provide examples of what maybe you wrote?) Thanks in Advance! (And if its deemed good, feel free to use as a template....of course rewording as you need be)

Reactions: bahar.april

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
It looks good to me! Wish I had gone into a little more detail with my own, since they just asked us for proof of Sponsor (me) intent to relocate to Canada.

Having employment lined up already is definitely a plus, IMO.

I had to send them a bunch of hypothetical proof, as we can't really start job hunting 8 months in advance (moving during the summer, as to not interrupt my daughter's school year). My law school application submission confirmation email for Queen's University, emails between a Realtor up there and myself, correspondence with the local school district regarding placement for our daughter, etc. Fingers crossed that it's enough!

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
It looks good to me! Wish I had gone into a little more detail with my own, since they just asked us for proof of Sponsor (me) intent to relocate to Canada.

Having employment lined up already is definitely a plus, IMO.

I had to send them a bunch of hypothetical proof, as we can't really start job hunting 8 months in advance (moving during the summer, as to not interrupt my daughter's school year). My law school application submission confirmation email for Queen's University, emails between a Realtor up there and myself, correspondence with the local school district regarding placement for our daughter, etc. Fingers crossed that it's enough!
I hope so. I read some examples on here. A lot is impossible for me to get (like proof of submitted applications which is pointless 12 months or possibly more out. I'm not a skilled skrmer so I can't promise a job. My friend oeomksed an interview only so I hope it's satisfactory. I might also include search results of me looking up jobs at least if this isnt enough. It's more so the relocation thing I'm worried about not having g enough proof that I'll return. I'm confident they will be okay with my income part especially with my mom having given me a letter to house us without charge.