File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
aeibine said:
We will only know if we check the profile on regular basis. IP2 wording is same as IP1, only difference is first IP considered as IP1 and when BG change to IP to NA to IP again, then the IP is considered as IP2

so the BG will be IP1 -> NA -> IP2

Hope this helps

Reactions: abasoufiane

vancouvers paradise

May 1, 2017
We will only know if we check the profile on regular basis. IP2 wording is same as IP1, only difference is first IP considered as IP1 and when BG change to IP to NA to IP again, then the IP is considered as IP2

so the BG will be IP1 -> NA -> IP2

Hope this helps

Hi Chandra,
Hope you are doing good. I just need your help to understand where my application stands. I am not able to make out exactly where I am. I mean either IP1 or IP2. Medical passed about 45 days back and now it showing additional documents which you have provided are being reviewed. Background status says NA so I request you to kindly help me to understand where I stand exactly.

Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Chandra,
Hope you are doing good. I just need your help to understand where my application stands. I am not able to make out exactly where I am. I mean either IP1 or IP2. Medical passed about 45 days back and now it showing additional documents which you have provided are being reviewed. Background status says NA so I request you to kindly help me to understand where I stand exactly.

Thanks in advance.
To be sure where you application is you should order GCMS notes. To read more on GCMS see this link https://goo.gl/6C1RMI

To know what happens in BGC, see this link https://goo.gl/7wQ5CT

For anything else, browse the forum and ask any questions in the existing threads.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chandra,

Thanks in advance.
You are most likely in IP1. Some applications never change from NA to IP2 and go straight to PPR. But your application is still quite young. Probably you have at least another month of waiting.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Many of us had our application status jumped from IP1 to PPR in exactly two months time. There was no NA and IP2.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many of us had our application status jumped from IP1 to PPR in exactly two months time. There was no NA and IP2.
Lol really? I passed my medical today with BG being NA for a few hours, then it switched to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." I didn't get a BG check is next step message.
Is this IP1 or IP1 has not even begun yet?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Lol really? I passed my medical today with BG being NA for a few hours, then it switched to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." I didn't get a BG check is next step message.
I think thats ip1 but maybe someone else can confirm

syahska

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Ok heres the deal. My AOR is 28th April and Im an FSWO applicant. Below are the changes which have happened to my profile , however i havent cleared meds yet.
In another group, ppl suggested that im inbetween IP1 & 2. However, i do not see that possibility since my meds havent cleared. Wrt GCMS, what is the purpose and for my status changes as below do you advise i get a GCMS done.

7th June- Meds- You do not need a med exam. We will send you a message if this changes

BG - Not applicable

14th June- Meds- You do not need a med exam. We will send you a message if this changes

BG - Not applicable

21st June- Meds- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam

BG - Not applicable

22nd June- Meds- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam

BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

BG - Not Applicable

so where am I

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
I would really love an answer for this , DZwony any news about your BG ?

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Ok heres the deal. My AOR is 28th April and Im an FSWO applicant. Below are the changes which have happened to my profile , however i havent cleared meds yet.
In another group, ppl suggested that im inbetween IP1 & 2. However, i do not see that possibility since my meds havent cleared. Wrt GCMS, what is the purpose and for my status changes as below do you advise i get a GCMS done.

7th June- Meds- You do not need a med exam. We will send you a message if this changes

BG - Not applicable

14th June- Meds- You do not need a med exam. We will send you a message if this changes

BG - Not applicable

21st June- Meds- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam

BG - Not applicable

BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

BG - Not Applicable

so where am I

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Im in this exact same situation.. i cant figure this out..
Have you had an update since ?
Pls let me know

Tamil13

Nov 16, 2017
Hello,

My background status changed from IP1 to NA on 17-10-2017.
On the same date, Review of additional documents: the status was showing as "uploaded"

On 23-10-2017, status of "Review of additional documents" changed from "uploaded" to "reviewed"

If I provide "17 November 2017" as my NA change in "myimmitracker.com", I get "11 November 2017" as an average date when I can expect IP2. But till now I didn't see any change in my status.

so, I am really not sure where my application is standing. can anyone help me out in my case?

Thanks in advance.