+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do you know if it is IP1 or IP2

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Friends, below is the status of my application? Any one can advise or interpret please please ….. thanks indeed.

Application/ profile details

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam on the (13th of November)

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in
progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
thanks.

Another question please is there a way to access my application? I tried to log in but couldn't as my case is being proceed through an immigration lawyer and it's quite embracing to ask him frequently to check the updates.

Thanks

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
It may be too late to answer but you will need your ID password credentials to log in unless it's been done through a sign in partner, then you will need your bank info.
Thanks