+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I get in contact with an agent at CIC?

Golsha

May 6, 2016
I dont speak French and can't get ahold of anyone through the 888 number they provide. I have gone through everything and if I click 0 it just hangs up on me.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I dont speak French and can't get ahold of anyone through the 888 number they provide. I have gone through everything and if I click 0 it just hangs up on me.
That happens to everyone, it's the way the phone system works. I used to get through by pressing 2, 1, 1, 0 but you will get the "we're currently experiencing a high volume of calls" and then hang up over and over until it connects you. Not being bilingual is not a problem.

Have you tried posting your question in the forums to see if anyone can assist?

Golsha

May 6, 2016
That happens to everyone, it's the way the phone system works. I used to get through by pressing 2, 1, 1, 0 but you will get the "we're currently experiencing a high volume of calls" and then hang up over and over until it connects you. Not being bilingual is not a problem.

Have you tried posting your question in the forums to see if anyone can assist?
No because last time it took 2 days before I got an answer I just want to know the address where I can mail in my IMM5669 form along with my police certificates

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
No because last time it took 2 days before I got an answer I just want to know the address where I can mail in my IMM5669 form along with my police certificates
If they requested it, it should be on the request forms.

If they didn't you should not send until they do.

If you are trying to send them to CPC Mississauga:
Required Documents CPC Mississauga/CTD Mississauga PO Box 6100, Station A Mississauga L5A4H4

If they need to be sent directly to your visa office, I can't help there, sorry.

Golsha

May 6, 2016
If they requested it, it should be on the request forms.

If they didn't you should not send until they do.

If you are trying to send them to CPC Mississauga:
Required Documents CPC Mississauga/CTD Mississauga PO Box 6100, Station A Mississauga L5A4H4

If they need to be sent directly to your visa office, I can't help there, sorry.
They need to have it by the 30th of this month. But they gave me no mailing address but say I can mail it. Its the IMM5669 Scheduled A background/Declaration with my Canadian Police certificate. I don't know where it goes, I'm stressed out and terrified they are going to refuse me. I dont want to send the documents and that be the wrong place to send it.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
They need to have it by the 30th of this month. But they gave me no mailing address but say I can mail it. Its the IMM5669 Scheduled A background/Declaration with my Canadian Police certificate. I don't know where it goes, I'm stressed out and terrified they are going to refuse me. I dont want to send the documents and that be the wrong place to send it.
Relax, deep breaths, everything will be fine. We are outland Irish applicants and all of our documents were sent to Mississauga prior to being transferred to the London Visa Office.

When did you apply and from what country?

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
You can use web form to submit it if you linked your account.
use

Golsha

May 6, 2016
Relax, deep breaths, everything will be fine. We are outland Irish applicants and all of our documents were sent to Mississauga prior to being transferred to the London Visa Office.
Has your file been transferred to the Visa Office yet?
When did you apply and from what country?
I am an American Citizen, but I am applying from inside canada (Montreal) To live in Quebec.

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
If you receive the email then it should include the address. You can ask the applicant from the same country about the mailing address.
I dont think I linked my account Im not very good with computers and in all honesty I rather mail it in. I feel safer doing that

Golsha

May 6, 2016
If you receive the email then it should include the address. You can ask the applicant from the same country about the mailing address.
My husband and I live together in canada I am the person applying. The request for these documents was sent by mail and did not have an address other than mine anywhere on it

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
My husband and I live together in canada I am the person applying. The request for these documents was sent by mail and did not have an address other than mine anywhere on it
When you filled out the form, did you input the email address?

chady008

Oct 16, 2018
Windsor ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing China
App. Filed.......
15-08-2018
they sent mail on Feb 6th, I still did not receive it. Anyone has same situation?

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
You can get a human on the phone a lot easier if you call the phone line in the morning as soon as it opens. I have had to do that a couple times, there's still a wait but at least you get in the queue.

Feb 26, 2019
You can get a human on the phone a lot easier if you call the phone line in the morning as soon as it opens. I have had to do that a couple times, there's still a wait but at least you get in the queue.
Hi. What time specifically is best to call. i have tried between 8 and 8: 30 am everyday and haven't been able to get through successfully as it always hangs up after I press 0 to speak to an agent