+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I download Citizenship e-certificate

Laurka353

Oct 22, 2012
It has been suggested that resending the signed form from a different email address might be helpful. My husband and I submitted our application together and had to send our forms jointly. We had our oat ceremony on October 11th, but we have not received any updates yet. I urgently need my application processed as I am planning to travel soon. Unfortunately, it has been impossible to reach IRCC over the phone. I have also sent three follow-up emails to the email address where we were instructed to send the signed oath, but have received no response. It would be helpful if we could receive an automatic reply once the form is sent. I check my portal every day, but the lack of progress is very frustrating. What else I can do? Should I resend it from my husband's email address? The last progress update was on my account on October 16 Activity status updated: Citizenship Oat has been updated to completed.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Anyone that had their oath yesterday (Montreal Officer), October the 23rd able to download their e-certificate yet?

frankypfan

Nov 27, 2020
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Update:
Oct 31: oath, IRCC Edmonton
Nov 01: certificate of adults available
Nov 09: sending email to IRCC
Nov 10: certificate of minor available

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Hey everyone, is it normal that I have already received my oath invite letter with oath date, but I have still not received the email with instructions (and code) to download e-certificate? LPP was approved on Nov 6 and oath in progress on Nov 9. My oath is next week.

TIA

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: saad_im