+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I know the Visa Office processing my application?

dola222

Mar 1, 2017
Hello,

I have been selected from the express entry pool. I have submitted the required documents and received AOR on April.
I need to report a change that happened in my status, So i went to this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

It asks for the Visa Office which is processing my application. How can I know which Visa Office is processing my application?

I am currently living in Egypt.

Thank you in advance

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have been selected from the express entry pool. I have submitted the required documents and received AOR on April.
I need to report a change that happened in my status, So i went to this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

It asks for the Visa Office which is processing my application. How can I know which Visa Office is processing my application?

I am currently living in Egypt.

Thank you in advance
Hi Dola

This is not the form that you will use to report the change !

You should use CSE to report any change. This information was sent within your ITA letter. Please use this form to address any change:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Anyways if you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you.
Regards"

I hope it helps !
Regards

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for this info. I used the email address tour provided and I got a reolyvakmost immediately. AOR is March 17th. Was told my application is at the central intake office, Sydney. Medicak
Hi Dola

You should use CSE to report any change. This information was sent within your ITA letter. Please use this form to address any change:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:

Date of Birth:

Thank you.
Regards"

I hope it helps !
Regards

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for this info. I used the email address you provided and I got a reply almost immediately. AOR is March 17th. Was told my application is at the central intake office, Sydney.

I'm guessing I still have a long long way to go .

Hi Dola

"Dear Sir/Madam,

My credentials are:

Date of Birth:

Thank you.
Regards"

I hope it helps !
Regards

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Thanks for this info. I used the email address you provided and I got a reply almost immediately. AOR is March 17th. Was told my application is at the central intake office, Sydney.

I'm guessing I still have a long long way to go .
I am happy for you !
This thread is now closed !

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Do we really need to know the Visa Office processing our file?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Do we really need to know the Visa Office processing our file?
What's more important is to find out if eligibility is passed or recommended passed. If it's one of these two it's a matter of few days to couple months regardless of visa office, unless of course you come from one of the countries tagged for comprehensive security check.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have dropped an email on this email address around 12 days back and haven't heard anythign back as yet.
How do I get to know the visa office processing my application?
They don't respond to emails, send a webform request, however it takes 20 days for them to respond

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
They don't respond to emails, send a webform request, however it takes 20 days for them to respond
Hi navin

Do you have any idea about this?

submitted my application for PR on the 25th July and received a mail today regarding :
Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures.

I am the primary applicant and me and my spouse both designated each other when we filled the express entry profile.
My question is do just I need to fill the form or we need to fill 2 forms and upload?
Also in the form it says which office / location did we submit our application for PR. What should I mention there?

Thanks

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
T
Yes that's it. I used to same to find out my visa office.
Thanks Navin, just did that.

I had to submit another LOE after AOR for my application and I used the same form. After submitting the LOE through CSE, I got an automatic system email but nothing after that.

Should I be worried about it or this is fairly okay?

Much appreciate your help!

Best,
Deepak

Reactions: Oluwasol

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi navin

Do you have any idea about this?

submitted my application for PR on the 25th July and received a mail today regarding :
Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures.

I am the primary applicant and me and my spouse both designated each other when we filled the express entry profile.
My question is do just I need to fill the form or we need to fill 2 forms and upload?
Also in the form it says which office / location did we submit our application for PR. What should I mention there?

Thanks
The primary applicant must full the form and designate the dependent. So you should only fill one form for primary.
In the office/location you can just mention electronic I think, since you did not mail to any office.