+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Can i Delete my Ineligible Express entry profile?

Rushabh1644

Jan 19, 2017
How Can i Delete my Ineligible Express entry profile? I accidently have submitted application without my work experience so it says i am not eligible and i will have to create a new one.

Can i delete this profile? If i can not , can it hurt in further process?

Please adwise , Thank you for your time and consideration

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rushabh1644 said:
How Can i Delete my Ineligible Express entry profile? I accidently have submitted application without my work experience so it says i am not eligible and i will have to create a new one.

Can i delete this profile? If i can not , can it hurt in further process?

Please adwise , Thank you for your time and consideration
i really don't think if there is an option to delete that, but yeah it doesn't effect your future applications.

triptijoshi

Jul 2, 2017
i really don't think if there is an option to delete that, but yeah it doesn't effect your future applications.
Hi, i have a similar issue. I cant delete or withdraw my profile as the agent has the login details (i asked him to decline the ITA as i want to get rid of him and create a new profile for myself from scratch. He uses an authorized paid representative portal so cannot share login details )
In case he never withdraws my profile can it affect my new EE profile and cause any problem later?

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
After you put your user name and password and click Login, you will see there is an option called "Revoke Profile", If you click there your mycic account will be revoked/deleted.

Reactions: triptijoshi