+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how can I be eligible for Canadian Visa

kalabaydh

Oct 15, 2008
Dear members,

I am very happy to send you my compliments all of you, secondy I am a refugee who currenly stays in Saudi Arabia before fled in his country Somalia a war torn nation since the collapse of the somali state in 1991, our country has been flactuating political hurricanes changed the recent years as the worst in Africa our situation in the country is worst from darfur Crisis where international community focus with attention but ours is where mortar attacks and artileries become the daily life this forced somalis to fled the country in arround the world especially me I reached Saudi arabia where refugees are not welcomed and they force to go back his war torn nation as we keep in mind international declaration on human rights bans to force a refugee to return a hostile area where his life will be dangered.

Therefore, I had worked as notary public notary when I was in my country and also pharmacist with fluent speaking english but sorry I came from my job because of endless political un stability and fighting between groups.

So I request from every person who may use this site to help me how can I be eligible for Canadian entry for assylum.

Thanks with the anticipation of favourable reply.

Sincerely yours,

Mohamed

C

cchabert

I think this is you want to go to US not to Canada, what is the process if you want to go under Nafta to Canada?

kalabaydh

Oct 15, 2008
Dear member,

I hope that there will be some ones who can give me advice how can I be eligible for canadian visa I don't want to go USA but I want to go Canada.

Waiting favourable advice.

Regards,

Mohamed

kalabaydh

Oct 15, 2008
Dear friend I got refugee link from the CIC website, but un fortunately I got informatioan saying to go high commisioner for refugee for your region and I now staying in Saudi Arabia for hiding because saudi arabai does n't welcome refugees if the government sees me they will deport me so how can I apply in the easiest way since I cannot go any where else and I now hiding here in hause but I can use E-mail.

Your favourable advice will be highly appreciated.

Subeyr Osman

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he can make it to Canada, he can ask for asylum but I would have no idea what he can do from where he is.

kalabaydh

Oct 15, 2008
I need advice

Thank you Mr. Harison please advice me.

I need advice all of you what can I make I am a refugee hiding a country called Kingdom of Saudi Arabia if the government sees me they will deport me in to war torn nation my country somalia where fighting is become daily life so how can I apply refugee I cannot go embasy for the reason I mentioned above.

Any one have clues waiting waiting your favourable reply.

my telephone is 00966561315167
E- mail is subeyr1425@hotmail.com