+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can apply asylum for Canada

Latif420

Feb 4, 2023
Hello
Excuse me, how can I get the Canadian asylum form? And then I request a Canadian visa for my family and the necessary departure of my family from Afghanistan My family's life is in danger every moment. In the previous government, my family played an important role in the security sector of Afghanistan and cooperated with the security and military organizations of NATO and ISAF. Due to cooperation, my family's life is in danger every moment and they are hiding, they can't go out for fear.
And please help me how to apply for asylum in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
Excuse me, how can I get the Canadian asylum form? And then I request a Canadian visa for my family and the necessary departure of my family from Afghanistan My family's life is in danger every moment. In the previous government, my family played an important role in the security sector of Afghanistan and cooperated with the security and military organizations of NATO and ISAF. Due to cooperation, my family's life is in danger every moment and they are hiding, they can't go out for fear.
And please help me how to apply for asylum in Canada
To apply for asylum, you must be in Canada. So you need to apply for a visitor, and claim once you enter Canada. You need to show funds, ties to home country, travel history etc.

If you worked with the Government of Canada as an interpreter or a family member did then you may be eligible for PR. Or if you know anyone in Canada then they can arrange private sponsorship. The link provides the details.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan.html