+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

House For Rent in Edmonton 3 bedrooms 1.5 bathrooms

doboless

Apr 21, 2010
I am looking for a good and nice tenant for my Nice 3 bedroom,1.5 bathrooms TownHouse in 726-82 Street,Edmonton (South East),Alberta T6X 1L8, and it cost $1000 with the utilities,packing,hydro,heat and more.Get back to me if you are interested. Thanks, Dr. Gath
Email me at (gathdavis@yahoo.com)

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doboless said:
I am looking for a good and nice tenant for my Nice 3 bedroom,1.5 bathrooms TownHouse in 726-82 Street,Edmonton (South East),Alberta T6X 1L8, and it cost $1000 with the utilities,packing,hydro,heat and more.Get back to me if you are interested. Thanks, Dr. Gath
Email me at (gathdavis @ yahoo.com)

Hello Dr. Gath

Good day !!!

Nice place to advertise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking the House in Toronto or in Mississauga city area. I am landing in May second week, if you or any body have can contact me with reasonable rent
Small family 3 members (1 child 6 years old, Non smoker, no pet)

Many thanks in advance

HMISABPK

doboless

Apr 21, 2010
Hello
I got your reply in my posting and i have a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Toronto and it is located at :-81 Enchanted Hills Crescent, Toronto, ON, Canada ... its is a very lovely apartment and you will love it but it is $700 and i will be given out 2 month free making 14 month.Get back to me into my email at gathdavis@yahoo.com so i can give you more info..

hmisabpk said:
Hello Dr. Gath

Good day !!!

Nice place to advertise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking the House in Toronto or in Mississauga city area. I am landing in May second week, if you or any body have can contact me with reasonable rent
Small family 3 members (1 child 6 years old, Non smoker, no pet)

Many thanks in advance

HMISABPK

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
hi Mr gathdavis,
Well i also shall be landing and if you have another house for rent in toronto can you plese let me know???

And for this home can you sent me a photographs on the ID bhavesht@essar.com

Regards,

doboless

Apr 21, 2010
I HAVE SENT YOU A MESSAGE TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS GO AND READ IT AND GET BACK TO ME...

bhaveshenee said:
hi Mr gathdavis,
Well i also shall be landing and if you have another house for rent in toronto can you plese let me know???

And for this home can you sent me a photographs on the ID bhavesht @ essar.com

Regards,

penpal

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Planning in Autumn of 2010
Hi Dr.Gath,

Nice to hear from somebody,unique to this forum.
I have noted down your email ID.I am intending to land in Calgary in Oct'10.I will contact you before that,maybe you can help me.

Thanks

doboless

Apr 21, 2010
ALRIGHT NO PROBLEM YOU CAN EMAIL ME...

penpal said:
Hi Dr.Gath,

Nice to hear from somebody,unique to this forum.
I have noted down your email ID.I am intending to land in Calgary in Oct'10.I will contact you before that,maybe you can help me.

Thanks

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
I will be landing at VAncouver in August.. We are family of 6 & one small kid.

We are planning to buy a good, decent house around surrey or vancouver.

Can u help me with the prices & references.
my emal is

wannagocanada@gmail.com

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hey Dr. Gath,

Are u a Realtor? If not how are u maintaining such a wide list of accoms all over Canada? If yes, could u kindly provide us your web-link?

Thanx buddy,
Qorax

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doboless said:
Hello
I got your reply in my posting and i have a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Toronto and it is located at :-81 Enchanted Hills Crescent, Toronto, ON, Canada ... its is a very lovely apartment and you will love it but it is $700 and i will be given out 2 month free making 14 month.Get back to me into my email at gathdavis @ yahoo.com so i can give you more info..
Hello
I got your reply in my posting and i have a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Toronto and it is located at :-81 Enchanted Hills Crescent, Toronto, ON, Canada ... its is a very lovely apartment and you will love it but it is $700 and i will be given out 2 month free making 14 month.Get back to me into my email at gathdavis @ yahoo.com so i can give you more info..

Dear Dr. Gathdavis

Thank you for your reply.

I am interesting in your apartment.
Please send me the information with picture (if any) and other available facilities/ furniture /utilities & amenities included or excluded?. How much I have to pay at the time of renting and what about move in, I mean it is available immediately? What is condo fee?
Hope I will get all information on my Id hmisabpk.com

Please let me know your address /web link, Fax number and contact number if you have real-state business. If no then how you can offer every one in each city big and small houses?? (sorry for this question but we need to verify / check no scam)
With e-mail ID no one can check the real situation on ground.

I have replayed PM also.

Sincerely,

HMISABPK

doboless

Apr 21, 2010
I HAVE SENT YOU A MESSAGE TO YOUR EMAIL GO AND READ THEM

hmisabpk said:
Hello

Dear Dr. Gathdavis

Thank you for your reply.

I am interesting in your apartment.
Please send me the information with picture (if any) and other available facilities/ furniture /utilities & amenities included or excluded?. How much I have to pay at the time of renting and what about move in, I mean it is available immediately? What is condo fee?
Hope I will get all information on my Id hmisabpk @ yahoo.com

Please let me know your address /web link, Fax number and contact number if you have real-state business. If no then how you can offer every one in each city big and small houses?? (sorry for this question but we need to verify / check no scam)
With e-mail ID no one can check the real situation on ground.

I have replayed PM also.

Sincerely,

HMISABPK

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hello Dr Gath, i am planning to land in calgary or adminton in august, can u plz guide me abt what would be the minimum monthly rent of a single room apartment (not basemrnts) with & without utilities.
thanks in advance

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doboless said:
I HAVE SENT YOU A MESSAGE TO YOUR EMAIL GO AND READ THEM
Hi again DR. GATH

Thank you for your e-mail and photos of the apartment. Very beautiful pictures and I hope apartment too............?
Well when I will land sure I will be there. I have the address and location of the apartment, as you said in your e-mail you will be outoff country????? Its makes some Doubt to me...............????

BUT STILL YOU DID NOT GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS. IF YOU WISH I CAN TRUST YOU..... PLEASE WRITE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
I DO NOT THINK THAT WE CAN DEAL ONLY ON PICTURES. I HOPE IT IS CLEAR TO ME < YOU AND ALL OTHER INTERESTING PARTIES IN YOUR APARTMENT IN DIFFERENT LOCATION AND CITIES OF CANADA.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR HELPING THE NEW IMMIGRANTS FOR HOUSING

HMISABPK

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is generally not recommended to take any apartment unseen. Better to arrive in Canada and stay in a motel while you look for a place to live. Some apartments look better on photos than in person, there may be things you did not consider such as the neighbourhood it is in, high traffic area, lack of public transport, access to shopping etc.

Besides, you are completely trusting of your would-be landlord. You are taking his word for everything about the apartment because you can't go see it yourself. You are taking his word for that the photos he showed you are actually of this apartment as well as that the apartment actually exists as well as that he has the authority to rent it out and that it is not already rented out to someone else. Just be careful. You can make arrangements to see the place when you arrive but do not sign anything or give a down payment until you are there.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
I totally agreed with Leon on that, that's what i was thinking that how can someone just do a deal over the internet. There is no harm to keep contact details of person and when you arrive in Canada to contact but before you are physically present, you shouldn't finalise anything !!!