Apr 8, 2018
hi guys, just check CAS online, it shows 'Decision Made'

Submitted application - Aug 21st, 2017
Procedure Fairness Letter PFL - Apr 10th
Uploaded intention letter on April 15th
Receive Pre-arrival msg in gckey - April 21st
Background check started - April 27th
ECAS DM - May 1st
That is good news! so what did you mention in the intention letter?

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Why you need to apply again? Just wait on the outland application you already submitted. The difference is that although you can wait in Canada (by keeping extending your VISA), a outland application doesn't have the option to apply open work permit.
i see what you're saying. so then in that case, how would he "land" though? is he supposed to fly back to hk once we receive letter, then fly in to canada again?

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Does the decision made status actually tell you it is "approved"?
that's really good!! does both the sponsor and applicant both work in hong kong? or sponsor doesn't work and that's why they don't ask? or did you write in very detail sponsor's intention to move at the start of application?

Kaenicolas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017

that's really good!! does both the sponsor and applicant both work in hong kong? or sponsor doesn't work and that's why they don't ask? or did you write in very detail sponsor's intention to move at the start of application?
As of now i dont know whats the result, my husband is already working in canada and im here in taiwan so thats why my visa office is hongkong. My country of origin is philippines

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017

they wont ask for sponsor intention if sponsor is currently living in Canada. The PFL of this type only issue to those sponsor who are not in Canada

Kaenicolas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
hi guys, just check CAS online, it shows 'Decision Made'

Submitted application - Aug 21st, 2017
Procedure Fairness Letter PFL - Apr 10th
Uploaded intention letter on April 15th
Receive Pre-arrival msg in gckey - April 21st
Background check started - April 27th
ECAS DM - May 1st
Did you already get news from hongkong?

Kaenicolas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
How long it will takes til the visa office will send me a passport request letter from the day that my application become decision made?