13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Dear All,

I have paid right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) on 1/22/2016 when CIC asked me to pay fees and submit other relevant documents. Two days ago, I have received a message in my GCKey online account where I have been asked to pay RPRF for me and my spouse and submit bio page of all dependents including principal applicant by 27th of June. Actually one of friend in Canada paid the RPRF on behalf of me and he also sent me the PDF money receipt from CIC. I have that money receipt. I just wonder why HKVO asked me again to pay the fee. I raised a case specific inquiry to know whether it will be okay to upload the CIC money receipt in my GCKey account. Can anybody suggest me whether it will be okay to upload the money receipt in my GCKey account I have with me right now. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

Yesu_d

Apr 28, 2018
Dear All,

I have paid right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) on 1/22/2016 when CIC asked me to pay fees and submit other relevant documents. Two days ago, I have received a message in my GCKey online account where I have been asked to pay RPRF for me and my spouse and submit bio page of all dependents including principal applicant by 27th of June. Actually one of friend in Canada paid the RPRF on behalf of me and he also sent me the PDF money receipt from CIC. I have that money receipt. I just wonder why HKVO asked me again to pay the fee. I raised a case specific inquiry to know whether it will be okay to upload the CIC money receipt in my GCKey account. Can anybody suggest me whether it will be okay to upload the money receipt in my GCKey account I have with me right now. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai
i dont know abt it for sure. But I would upload the receipt in account or via webform whichever convenient. maybe along with explanation letter.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Thanks for your reply. Today I checked my submitted application in GCKey again and found that in the document upload section the first column states that ' replacement needed' . Next to this Column is the required document list where they have listed rprf and passport bio page for me, my spouse and kids. Does it mean, the already paid rprf is old and I need to replace. If the answer is yes, then how can replace the old rprf money receipt with new one.

Any advice is much appreciated.

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
thks.. but then upon landing of the applicant, is there anything the applicant need to show so that immigration knows the sponsor is there in canada?

i understand that normally when ppl land, immigrations asks for shipment papers, look at how much luggage u have, whether the sponsor is landing with you etc?
Hi,
I was an international student in Canada while my parents applied to immigrate here ( I was their dependent on the application). And when my parents land , they had my COPR. All I need to do was take the COPR with me and crossed the US & Canada border by land then go in the Canada Border to get stamp for the COPR

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Hi,
I was an international student in Canada while my parents applied to immigrate here ( I was their dependent on the application). And when my parents land , they had my COPR. All I need to do was take the COPR with me and crossed the US & Canada border by land then go in the Canada Border to get stamp for the COPR
cool.. very helpful.. thank you!

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
anyone knows whether timeline is different across different provinces? would one province be slower than others? or they should be all gathered and processed in one batch?

Lin2186

Mar 28, 2018
Hello all,
I Got the Pre-arrival services letter June 13th. the status not changed in cic account and still "In Process ".
what will happen next, am I going to be ask for passport requested soon? anyone knows what is the waiting period ?
Do I need to provide anymore documents fore this? or, is it all over?

Thanks,

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Hello all,
I Got the Pre-arrival services letter June 13th. the status not changed in cic account and still "In Process ".
what will happen next, am I going to be ask for passport requested soon? anyone knows what is the waiting period ?
Do I need to provide anymore documents fore this? or, is it all over?

Thanks,
Hi there, i dont know the answers to your question.. but mind sharing your timeline? thks!

Lin2186

Mar 28, 2018
Hi there, i dont know the answers to your question.. but mind sharing your timeline? thks!
2017-12- Won sponsorship appeal
2018-04- Medical requested
2018-05 - Medical done
2018-06 Free pre-arrival service letter
No idea
what will happen next, when will be requested for passport ? Hong long is the waiting period ?
Any other documents request ? or, is it done?

Please advise, thank you all !!!

GCPY

Oct 4, 2017
Hello everyone, may I know the COPR letter will send it to sponsor or the PA? and normally how long will be the deadline for landing? Thanks so much.
Received the pre arrival service msg on GC key system last week and wanna know what should I need to prepare next. Thanks.

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone, may I know the COPR letter will send it to sponsor or the PA? and normally how long will be the deadline for landing? Thanks so much.
Received the pre arrival service msg on GC key system last week and wanna know what should I need to prepare next. Thanks.
from what others have been saying in this forum, seems like it will be sent to PA and that you have one year from medical check up for landing.

btw what was your timeline? when did your application get received and when did they start your background check?

Thanks!