22-06-2015
AOR Received.
24-07-2015; AOR2 27-08-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
cicong said:
Don't be. I sent ours a few months before his dates and SA in May, and just recently got AOR2. Ridiculous? Yes. Anything we can do about it? Nothing really.

You should order your notes. I just ordered mine for the second time.
Thank you for your kind reminder...I never know what the notes can do for us. Say we get the notes in 30 days and it shows nobody has looked at our application (or something along this line), what can we do about it?

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlemeatball said:
Thank you for your kind reminder...I never know what the notes can do for us. Say we get the notes in 30 days and it shows nobody has looked at our application (or something along this line), what can we do about it?
Send a specific case inquiry to HKVO and also you can contact your MP (although that probably won't do much)

cicong

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
littlemeatball said:
Yea, what sashali78 said. Pretty much nothing you can do unless it is past the 17 month deadline.

littlemeatball

Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2015
AOR Received.
24-07-2015; AOR2 27-08-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
cicong said:
Yea, what sashali78 said. Pretty much nothing you can do unless it is past the 17 month deadline.
So...so sad..well fingers cross for both of our applications!! Hope to hear some good news very soon! :D

MrCruel

Jul 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Nomination.....
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
In GOD's Perfect Time...
Hello guys, anyone can help me in this forum. I am applying as nanny caregiver last december 2015, now the hongkong visa office emailed that.
"Dear applicant your application was dispatched from canada visa office to canada visa application centre"
Means that my application was refused or denied?

And do you have any idea what means for "employment prospect in country of residence"

Thank you in advance.

cicong

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
MrCruel said:
Hello guys, anyone can help me in this forum. I am applying as nanny caregiver last december 2015, now the hongkong visa office emailed that.
"Dear applicant your application was dispatched from canada visa office to canada visa application centre"
Means that my application was refused or denied?

And do you have any idea what means for "employment prospect in country of residence"

Thank you in advance.
"dispatched" means transferred.

j87

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hello,

I am going to apply for the spouse sponsorship in Canada.

I got no ideas about the Hong Kong police certificate.

According to the page of CIC,
it mentions as :

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.”
CIC will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.

So, should I still send my application for getting the police certificate?
Can I apply for it without the letter of CIC?

Cheers!

eric8069

Feb 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cicong said:
we are doing a petition about processing time you can sign it: change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-change-processing-time-for-spousal-sponsorship-less-than-6-months?recruiter=497354768&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

smile1212

Oct 28, 2014
Hi all
it seems the processing time has taken longer for spouse sponsored application outside of Canada. I wonder if anyone similar to my application timeline has got any update.

my application was received on Dec 12, 2014,
my application has been transferred to HKVO since early March 2015,
I received a request to submit police certificate in Oct 2015,
I was asked to re-do medical check in Nov 2015,
ever since I have not got any further news, the application status is still 'In Process' when I check on CIC website.

I notice on CIC website the general information on processing time for spouse application outside of Canada has now increased to 17 months.

thanks

cicong

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
smile1212 said:
Hi all
it seems the processing time has taken longer for spouse sponsored application outside of Canada. I wonder if anyone similar to my application timeline has got any update.

ever since I have not got any further news, the application status is still 'In Process' when I check on CIC website.

I notice on CIC website the general information on processing time for spouse application outside of Canada has now increased to 17 months.

thanks
Two things you need to do. Request notes, and contact your local MP.

eric8069

Feb 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile1212 said:
Hi all

thanks
Did you traveled to other country during your processing time?

j87

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
j87 said:
Hello,

I am going to apply for the spouse sponsorship in Canada.

I got no ideas about the Hong Kong police certificate.

According to the page of CIC,
it mentions as :

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.”
CIC will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.

So, should I still send my application for getting the police certificate?
Can I apply for it without the letter of CIC?

Cheers!
Can anyone help please?

ErinL

Feb 29, 2016
Hi guys, I submitted my application in early July 2015, got my DM on Feb 19, 2016. Total wait time is about 7.5 months. HK office is working pretty fast right now.

cicong

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
ErinL said:
Hi guys, I submitted my application in early July 2015, got my DM on Feb 19, 2016. Total wait time is about 7.5 months. HK office is working pretty fast right now.
Well arent u the lucky star. Another perfect reason why more Canadian citizens should be outraged at this unfair process where some have been waiting forever while some zip through to front of the line. And speaking of zipping through the line, no Canadian gave Trudeau and his government the mandate to treat one group of refugees better than the others. Just my 2 cents.

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 Additional Med Done: 01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
Let's try again some other time
ErinL said:
WOW!! That's fast!!
Congratulations! ;D