Doc's Request.
27-08-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
31-08-2018
Hi, does any August applicant got AOR? Mine was August 22 arrived at Sydney, yet no sign of any confirmation.
Call IRCC 1-888-242-2100 to check your application. Remember to call 7:30am (eastern standard time) in order to get thru easily. Good luck.

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
Call IRCC 1-888-242-2100 to check your application. Remember to call 7:30am (eastern standard time) in order to get thru easily. Good luck.
Thanks, I have tried this numbers but unsuccessful, is it for local call only? I am applying from Outland and I did call the Outland numbers 1 613 944 400 and reached someone yet not quite helpful.

BrizoAthena

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Doc's Request.
27-08-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
31-08-2018
Thanks, I have tried this numbers but unsuccessful, is it for local call only? I am applying from Outland and I did call the Outland numbers 1 613 944 400 and reached someone yet not quite helpful.
That is the IRCC toll free number. I am in Alberta and need to wake up @ 5:15am in order to get thru (the wait time is 5 min only). The operator was very nice and able to answer my questions promptly.

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
That is the IRCC toll free number. I am in Alberta and need to wake up @ 5:15am in order to get thru (the wait time is 5 min only). The operator was very nice and able to answer my questions promptly.
Th
thanks! By the way what makes the process so slow recently for Outland?

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Th

I heard they recently changed their procedure in processing apps. They do not issue AOR and then process, which now they do it altogether which is issuing AOR, processing, sponsor approval...

Also there were a lot of apps in July because of the summertime and also maybe people wanted to avoid the biometrics.

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Hi, does any August applicant got AOR? Mine was August 22 arrived at Sydney, yet no sign of any confirmation.
I think you should be getting aor soon within the next few weeks as others in Aug are getting theirs now too!

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
I think you should be getting aor soon within the next few weeks as others in Aug are getting theirs now too!
Just called, the agent gave me a temp file numbers starts with XF follows by 9 digits, is it mean they’re starting to process my file? The agent asks me try to link without inputting ‘X’ coming weeks, is it true?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: JYC

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Just called, the agent gave me a temp file numbers starts with XF follows by 9 digits, is it mean they’re starting to process my file? The agent asks me try to link without inputting ‘X’ coming weeks, is it true?
Yes that is correct! Your file is already in the system. X is a temp number then later you can try exclude the X to try to link on gckey or search for your application on ecas. You should have aor soon!

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
Yes that is correct! Your file is already in the system. X is a temp number then later you can try exclude the X to try to link on gckey or search for your application on ecas. You should have aor soon!
Is it possible that the file would be delay if both PA and sponsor live outside Canada?

BrizoAthena

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Doc's Request.
27-08-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
31-08-2018
Th

There was a big delay on all applications right after IRCC change their office from Mississauga to Sydney.

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Is it possible that the file would be delay if both PA and sponsor live outside Canada?
If both are living ouside Canada later on in the process they might ask you to prove your intent to moving back ro Canada. Such as your plans and what have you done so far. It is weird you have to submit things that is of your actions not just words when both of you did not even receive the COPR for the PA yet. But as I have read online seems like many people had to do this.

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
If both are living ouside Canada later on in the process they might ask you to prove your intent to moving back ro Canada. Such as your plans and what have you done so far. It is weird you have to submit things that is of your actions not just words when both of you did not even receive the COPR for the PA yet. But as I have read online seems like many people had to do this.
Thanks so much

harvey70

Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HKVO
Hi,

My wife received her passport request and she need to send it to the VAC in Beijing.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/China/english/Service_and_Service_Charge.html

I have a question of how much fee I have to pay, is it just the package transmission plus the 1 way courier service which is 96.1+72.9 CNY?

Thanks!
I think it is right, better to contact them to verify it.
May I ask you how to prepare the height and eye color document, I do not receive any forms to fill out, just write on paper? do I need signature?
Thanks anyone for reply

Reactions: JYC