+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Police Certificate

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hello All,

Yet to get an update on my medical test kinda strange
However I submitted my hk police certificate receipt upon ADR for it is it strange my test is not out yet ?

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Finally passed my medical test
I assume I’m in IP1 I also found out my police certificate was sent yesterday damn that’s a long time

rivertosouth

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hi All,

AOR: March 22
Medical Passed & HK PCC Request: March 29
HK PCC Sent: 19 April
And since then there is no update. The background check keeps showing your background check has not been started yet. I don't even know which stage I am in. Is this normal? I'm so worried!

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
You
Hi All,

AOR: March 22
Medical Passed & HK PCC Request: March 29
HK PCC Sent: 19 April
And since then there is no update. The background check keeps showing your background check has not been started yet. I don't even know which stage I am in. Is this normal? I'm so worried!

You mean the receipt posted on Apr 29th ?

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Applied HK PCC on the 3rd of April and uploaded the receipt on the exact same day, but since then there is no update!
It takes a while I heard
At least 2-3 weeks for go to prepare
Another 2 weeks to deliver
So I advise a heavy dose of patience
You can ask for tracking number from the police

rivertosouth

Star Member
May 21, 2018
It takes a while I heard
At least 2-3 weeks for go to prepare
Another 2 weeks to deliver
So I advise a heavy dose of patience
You can ask for tracking number from the police
I actually have got my track number and confirmed that my HK PCC was sent on April 19th, now it's been a month, but there is still no update on my CIC account. I really want to know what stage I'm in right now. It seems everybody is either in IP1 or IP2. How about you?

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
I actually have got my track number and confirmed that my HK PCC was sent on April 19th, now it's been a month, but there is still no update on my CIC account. I really want to know what stage I'm in right now. It seems everybody is either in IP1 or IP2. How about you?
Most likely your in IP1or even IP2 , have you lived in multiple countries? Do you have a lot of travel history ? You can call or email them
Might got sent 16th May so I’m waiting no update on it being received on hk post

rivertosouth

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Most likely your in IP1or even IP2 , have you lived in multiple countries? Do you have a lot of travel history ? You can call or email them
Might got sent 16th May so I’m waiting no update on it being received on hk post
I'm from Mainland China, now I'm working in HK. I think I didn't travel to many places, only US, Macau and Taiwan.
I heard that they only answer phones from Canada, not sure if I can call them since I'm in HK.
By the way, if you don't mind could you please keep me updated of your status? it seems there are not many applicants from HK.

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
I'm from Mainland China, now I'm working in HK. I think I didn't travel to many places, only US, Macau and Taiwan.
I heard that they only answer phones from Canada, not sure if I can call them since I'm in HK.
By the way, if you don't mind could you please keep me updated of your status? it seems there are not many applicants from HK.
I’m on IP1
A lot of people go from China
Not sure if hk is counted as part of it
What does your background check state ?

escolano

Jun 4, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone please help me i need to get a hong kong police certificate. i dont know how to start, how do i give them my fingerprints? i have the forms do i need to print it out? and save it again and do i send it to the email address mention? thank you so much