+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Police Certificate

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Yes I have already uploaded. Now my BG status should be in NA2. Then I may expect it changed to IP2. Does IP2 mean CIC already have received the HK PCC?
2 weeks after we uploaded the HKPCC, we got another additional doc request Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) and this request was sent from HKVO.
Possibly your status will change in a few weeks.

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hello All,
I got my AOR on 18th April.
I will like to confirm
- Will my medical test be first thing before moving to Police certificate ?
- how soon will they send me a letter of request for my Hong Kong police letter to me
So annoying in other parts of the world it takes 2 weeks while taking 2 months in HK

Usually how long is the entire process for hk applicants

HarryQuake

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello All,
I got my AOR on 18th April.
I will like to confirm
- Will my medical test be first thing before moving to Police certificate ?
- how soon will they send me a letter of request for my Hong Kong police letter to me
So annoying in other parts of the world it takes 2 weeks while taking 2 months in HK

Usually how long is the entire process for hk applicants
Hi Johnny,
1. Yes, medical passed first, around two weeks after AOR for me. There is an immitracker, which can provide information of many cases. It can be a good estimate for you.
2. for me, three weeks after AOR, request letter comes.
If you like to know the whole process, we immediately go to police HQ to apply. After two weeks, police said they sent out that batch. We never know when IRCC receive the letter. We guess it takes one month to be sent to them.

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi Johnny,
1. Yes, medical passed first, around two weeks after AOR for me. There is an immitracker, which can provide information of many cases. It can be a good estimate for you.
If you like to know the whole process, we immediately go to police HQ to apply. After two weeks, police said they sent out that batch. We never know when IRCC receive the letter. We guess it takes one month to be sent to them.
Thanks
also I did my Medicals before AOR hope that’s not a bad thing

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi Johnny,
Hello quake

Surprisingly I got my ADR for police certificate before Medicals test result

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Hello! May I ask which number and what information you had provided to Canada post? I got my registered mail tracking number from HKP for our CNCC and status was "Hand over to courier" so I assume it was handed over to Canada post. Thanks in advance!

May I know how did you get the registered mail tracking number from the HKPF?

Sasasa

Apr 3, 2018
Hi all,
My application status is in procress now but I haven’t recieve an email asking for police certificate, when will I receive IRCC letter for me to get hk police certificate?
Thank you

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Hi all,
My application status is in procress now but I haven’t recieve an email asking for police certificate, when will I receive IRCC letter for me to get hk police certificate?
Thank you
In about a week or two weeks you should receive the letter through email