+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong IELTS Results February 2015

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
How long did it take to get IELTS results from British Council in Hong Kong? I would appreciate hearing from anyone who wrote from January to March 2015 and include location of test. Many thanks.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
The written exam was done on 22 Feb and oral on 25 Feb. To date they have made numerous excuses why marks are not yet available. The latest word was they should be ready three days ago. Still nothing more than offer to refund fees. Any advice how to expedite this?

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Pippin said:
The written exam was done on 22 Feb and oral on 25 Feb. To date they have made numerous excuses why marks are not yet available. The latest word was they should be ready three days ago. Still nothing more than offer to refund fees. Any advice how to expedite this?
That sucks. I did mine in Mexico City, they send my evaluations to be corrected in UK, but in 13 days time, results were ready. Maybe you can write directly to IELTS in UK. Mexico is closer to UK than HK but it shouldn´t matter with DHL, UPS, etc.

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Pippin said:
That sucks. I did mine in Mexico City, they send my evaluations to be corrected in UK, but in 13 days time, results were ready. Maybe you can write directly to IELTS in UK. Mexico is closer to UK than HK but it shouldn´t matter with DHL, UPS, etc.