+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home support worker PR application

Anna Pante

Nov 28, 2019
Yes po.. Ive submitted all required docs and additional docs requested from employer (3yrs NOA and T4)
When did you submit po? Thanks for the response. Do you know po ba how long is the process of the new program? Gonna submit mine next month na.

nirmal kaur

Jul 10, 2013
Nothing yet.
Aor received on Oct 22.
Linked to online account.
Didn't heard anything from there yet
Hey can you sharr information is written in your online account i mean about processing time and how many months renaining to procees the file and what will be the next step.i am asking you because i hired consultant and could not linked online due to authority to consiltant .thanx in advance

summer12in

Aug 26, 2018
Hey can you sharr information is written in your online account i mean about processing time and how many months renaining to procees the file and what will be the next step.i am asking you because i hired consultant and could not linked online due to authority to consiltant .thanx in advance
Hi I have also applied through consultant. I sent my documents to consultant and consultant sent my documents to CIC on 21st december. I asked him the tracking number.. I think you can ask the required information from consultant like file number etc.. I have not reached to that stage as of now..But my consultant is ready to share the reply he gets from CIC. Thats because I told him to give me all the details like tracking number, file number, AOR email that he will get etc..I think if you get the file number you can link online and let them know the same..

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016
Hi I have also applied through consultant. I sent my documents to consultant and consultant sent my documents to CIC on 21st december. I asked him the tracking number.. I think you can ask the required information from consultant like file number etc.. I have not reached to that stage as of now..But my consultant is ready to share the reply he gets from CIC. Thats because I told him to give me all the details like tracking number, file number, AOR email that he will get etc..I think if you get the file number you can link online and let them know the same..
As far as i know only 1 account can be can linked to the application. In my case, the application is already linked with my consultant so I cant link it to mine unless i withdraw his representation of me.

Correct me if im wrong..

summer12in

Aug 26, 2018
As far as i know only 1 account can be can linked to the application. In my case, the application is already linked with my consultant so I cant link it to mine unless i withdraw his representation of me.

Correct me if im wrong..
ok.. I did not know that.. Also my consultant sent my file through canada post and reviews of this courier service is not good. I am very tensed and hoping that my file reaches safe and sound..

Bh@ut!k

Nov 4, 2017
I am in Canada did a personal support worker course as international student now on post graduate work permit and got full time job offer from employer As a personal support worker so now after two years (24months)of experience can I apply for PR in home support worker pilot program ?? Can anyone guide me because I don’t want to waste my time thanks in advance

Reactions: kikstaroxy

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019

Correct me if im wrong..
Hi! Reading from ur post.. if you ask for the help of consultant, are you also going to receive AOR in ur personal email? Or the consultant will have it? Sounds confusing to me. Thank you very much for ur help.

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
Application status: We are processing your application.we will send you a message when there is an update or if need more information from you.

There is nothing saying about the processing time. but I think is 6 months for application submitted with 2 years experience and 12 months for workpermit application.

Reactions: nirmal kaur

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016
Hi! Reading from ur post.. if you ask for the help of consultant, are you also going to receive AOR in ur personal email? Or the consultant will have it? Sounds confusing to me. Thank you very much for ur help.
Hi.. The consulatant received the AOR email.. I didn't receive anything on my personal email.

nirmal kaur

Jul 10, 2013
Application status: We are processing your application.we will send you a message when there is an update or if need more information from you.thank you so much .someone told me six months for work permit application and six months after gaining experience or it will take complete 12 months

There is nothing saying about the processing time. but I think is 6 months for application submitted with 2 years experience and 12 months for workpermit application.