+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

suneIl

Jul 20, 2017
They didn’t ask my employer those questions of “how they’re handling the situation without a nanny”, because I’m not their relatives, and I’m currently working for them under the LMIA. I guess, they will just ask that for employer-relatives who NEVER had a nanny before and are waiting for 2 years. I guess, for the ircc, they’re thinking that if you survived for 2 years without a nanny, it means you don’t really need a nanny after all. Just my assumptions, coz ircc is a bit suspicious. Like, I had to send all my important documents (like birth certificate, diploma, etc. because I already filed an exit visa from saudi) via dhl before. So I used my tourist visa to get here, with all of my things except those papers, to avoid being scrutinized. Even spousal sponsorship, you have to send all your love letters just to prove them that your love is real. That’s how suspicious they are.
HI, did you send ircc original transcripts and diploma or photocopies? i had sent photocopy and not sure if that will create problems.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
HI, did you send ircc original transcripts and diploma or photocopies? i had sent photocopy and not sure if that will create problems.
It’s only photocopy, they know that you will need it for other purposes. The IELTS and WES, i sent the originals even if they just need photocopies, because I won’t need it anyway, and they will expire soon.

Reactions: suneIl

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
There’s one single, with 24 months experience, November 2020 inside Canada applicant who got her PR approval today. I think this is what the public policy meant for. She submitted her application even if the HCCP cap was closed. She has 4.5 IELTS result in Speaking, and yet she was approved. I think it makes sense, coz this is under public policy. It means, we still need to complete 24 months of experience to get the PR.
The eligibility criteria of public policy in terms of language prof and education is still the same with the original pathway. Maybe she’s just lucky. Visa Officers are not perfect,mistakes are inevitable.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
The eligibility criteria of public policy in terms of language prof and education is still the same with the original pathway. Maybe she’s just lucky. Visa Officers are not perfect,mistakes are inevitable.
Probably. She’s blessed then. I’m happy for her.

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
They didn’t ask my employer those questions of “how they’re handling the situation without a nanny”, because I’m not their relatives, and I’m currently working for them under the LMIA. I guess, they will just ask that for employer-relatives who NEVER had a nanny before and are waiting for 2 years. I guess, for the ircc, they’re thinking that if you survived for 2 years without a nanny, it means you don’t really need a nanny after all. Just my assumptions, coz ircc is a bit suspicious. Like, I had to send all my important documents (like birth certificate, diploma, etc. because I already filed an exit visa from saudi) via dhl before. So I used my tourist visa to get here, with all of my things except those papers, to avoid being scrutinized. Even spousal sponsorship, you have to send all your love letters just to prove them that your love is real. That’s how suspicious they are.
I hope. and pray that IRCC will not ask my employer those things also. They are not my relatives either, though it's their first time to hire a nanny. Their children will be turning 3 years old in March and the other one will be turning 2 in September.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I hope. and pray that IRCC will not ask my employer those things also. They are not my relatives either, though it's their first time to hire a nanny. Their children will be turning 3 years old in March and the other one will be turning 2 in September.
Maybe not. You’re blessed that they’re still waiting for you even if they’re not your relatives. And they never hired a temporary nanny. I have a canadian friend (they are rich coz her husband is dentist), and I asked her to provide a job offer for my sister in Philippines. She agreed. She have a temporary caregiver now. So I’m pretty sure that the ircc won’t ask her for more details (coz I don’t want to bother her of more scrutiny from ircc).

Reactions: myrrah0315

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Maybe not. You’re blessed that they’re still waiting for you even if they’re not your relatives. And they never hired a temporary nanny. I have a canadian friend (they are rich coz her husband is dentist), and I asked her to provide a job offer for my sister in Philippines. She agreed. She have a temporary caregiver now. So I’m pretty sure that the ircc won’t ask her for more details (coz I don’t want to bother her of more scrutiny from ircc).
Yes and I'm truly grateful for that. I don't want to bother them also asking any other documents that might be requested, so hoping for the best. She said during my interview if I am willing to wait coz she doesn't know how long the process would take, who am I not to willingly wait when in fact they are willing to. They have a part time nanny whom they are paying cash. Hoping for update soon, I only got permanent AOR. Planning to have an upfront medical considering that it is not easy to get available slots for medical here in the Philippines, but I'm afraid it might affect my application.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Yes and I'm truly grateful for that. I don't want to bother them also asking any other documents that might be requested, so hoping for the best. She said during my interview if I am willing to wait coz she doesn't know how long the process would take, who am I not to willingly wait when in fact they are willing to. They have a part time nanny whom they are paying cash. Hoping for update soon, I only got permanent AOR. Planning to have an upfront medical considering that it is not easy to get available slots for medical here in the Philippines, but I'm afraid it might affect my application.
Upfront medical won’t affect your application, but it will just a waste of money, if your application will take more than a year again. That’s why the ircc don’t advise it. But it can make your application faster, because ircc don’t have to wait for you to book an appointment, for the clinic to transmit the data. But if your application is still at the bottom of the queue, then you’ll just waste your upfront medical and you need to pay again. (I had an upfront medical too, that’s why the ircc is not requesting from me yet. It’s still good until March this year).

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Upfront medical won’t affect your application, but it will just a waste of money, if your application will take more than a year again. That’s why the ircc don’t advise it. But it can make your application faster, because ircc don’t have to wait for you to book an appointment, for the clinic to transmit the data. But if your application is still at the bottom of the queue, then you’ll just waste your upfront medical and you need to pay again. (I had an upfront medical too, that’s why the ircc is not requesting from me yet. It’s still good until March this year).
Thanks for that. I might be booking my upfront medical appointment for May or June while waiting for my. BIL. If there's no medical request yet by that time, I can reschedule my medical appointment because it is easier to ask for a reconsideration of medical appointment if you have a confirmed booking once the medical request comes earlier than the appointment date.

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Btw, will I be the one to submit the eMedical form thru webform if ever I will pursue my plan of an upfront medical?

Thanks!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Btw, will I be the one to submit the eMedical form thru webform if ever I will pursue my plan of an upfront medical?

Thanks!
Yes. Keep that eMedical sheet they will give you. Try to submit it thru webform. I scanned my eMedical sheet (with my work permit under LMIA) and submitted it online (because online application with LMIA requires upfront medical BEFORE you can submit it).

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Yes. Keep that eMedical sheet they will give you. Try to submit it thru webform. I scanned my eMedical sheet (with my work permit under LMIA) and submitted it online (because online application with LMIA requires upfront medical BEFORE you can submit it).
Thank you and God Bless us

Reactions: ProudNanny

Pray1234

Feb 1, 2022
Hello. Just to update everyone. I am a HSW applicant, December 2019. And I got approved only last January 10. OWP is being issued and they just mailed it January 11. Hope to get it after a week. Goodluck to everyone!
hello Waadaa!

have you received the hard copy of your restricted occupation open work permit thru mail?