+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

patro

Jul 23, 2020
i just recently completed my two years work experience needed for my Home Support Worker Pilot program. How should I submit the documents(pay stubs, noa, employment letter, t4 slips)??! I already submitted the initial documents last January 2020.

Fatimah84t

Feb 1, 2021
Can we post pictures here? I wanted to post a screen shot of a letter my employer received from CIC an Aug 9, but I don’t know how to attach it to my message.
I am Aug 2019 HCCO applicant from inside with no experience.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Can we post pictures here? I wanted to post a screen shot of a letter my employer received from CIC an Aug 9, but I don’t know how to attach it to my message.
Not sure how to do that. Is it possible to copy paste it instead? And just put Xxxxxx to any confidential number and name?

Meeeeee

Aug 25, 2021
Hi everyone, I see that IRCC is requesting for NOA for past 3 years.. I'm an employer looking to hire someone from outside of Canada.. we are planning to submit application in January 2022...

So, I came into Canada last year (2020) and didn't make much income.. but currently making enough income, well above the requirement..will my 2021 NOA suffice or I have to wait to file taxes for more years before inviting a nanny?

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
You can copy the content of the letter and paste here.

Fatimah84t

Feb 1, 2021
This is what they asked from my employer.
I’m on my study permit and gave been working part-time for the same employer since July 2019.

Fatimah84t

Feb 1, 2021
At this time, the offer of employment does not appear to meet all the criteria above. We are therefore requesting:

[X] Proof of your financial ability to pay the wages specified in the offer of employment.

Please provide the following:

- Notices of Assessment for the last most recent tax year for you and your spouse (if
applicable),

- Recently issued letter from your and your spouse’s employer (if applicable) confirming
your employment. The letter should indicate your salary and hours of work and a recent paystub.

[X] Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s). This explanation should address the following points:

[X] Provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a caregiver when you did not require one in the past. You indicate you hired a caregiver for only two months in 2019. What did you do for a caregiver before that and since that time? Why do you need a caregiver if your child is school aged?

How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?

[X] What was the length of time that you previously employed a caregiver and what is the reason that the caregiver is no longer working for you?

[X] Explanation of how care needs are currently being met, what are you currently doing for child care?

[X] Long form birth certificate(s) of children requiring care to confirm their age and parents’ names, or a recently dated doctor’s note confirming pregnancy and due date.

Fatimah84t

Feb 1, 2021
I’ve already sent 3 years NOA and all the other documents they asked for in 2019, but they’re asking for these again.
I got my medical request and passed eligibility for PR in 2020. But it’s like nothing has happened and they pushed me back to 2019 again.
Hope my employer won’t mind providing them with the documents again. She doesn’t seem very happy with it.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I’ve already sent 3 years NOA and all the other documents they asked for in 2019, but they’re asking for these again.
I got my medical request and passed eligibility for PR in 2020. But it’s like nothing has happened and they pushed me back to 2019 again.
Hope my employer won’t mind providing them with the documents again. She doesn’t seem very happy with it.
I assume that you’re not related with your employer. That’s the reason why I’m doing Overtime without pay, so that if IRCC will ask for anything from them, they will give it right away. I don’t want to bother them, because the Job Offer before took them one week to fill up. Some employers intentionally delay some nannies, in hoping to keep them for a long time (without PR you cannot ask for salary raise).

patro

Jul 23, 2020
i just recently completed my two years work experience needed for my Home Support Worker Pilot program. How should I submit the documents(pay stubs, noa, employment letter, t4 slips)??! I already submitted the initial documents last January 2020. can someone help me?

Ebyfancy

Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys, I wish to apply for the home support worker pilot. Does anyone know the requirements needed b4 application