+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Iryna 1993

May 12, 2021
Hi there. Did IRCC also send out an eligibility letter with the PR number? Thanks..
Hey !
only the Application N.
With that number I can login to my GCKEy account and see what is going on. Now they saying that they processing my PR application and if they will need more information , they will contact me .

NalbuphineHcl

Feb 5, 2021
Not yet , they did not ask for any documents. I just receive my PR number yesterday.
I think you can send the proof of 24mos experience maybe it will help processing direct to stage 2. You can use your application no. In sending documents via mail or webform. Immigration consultants suggests that.

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I think you can send the proof of 24mos experience maybe it will help processing direct to stage 2. You can use your application no. In sending documents via mail or webform. Immigration consultants suggests that.
Yes , I also suggest that. You can send your documents without asking for them.

kknscd

Jul 3, 2018
Hey !
only the Application N.
With that number I can login to my GCKEy account and see what is going on. Now they saying that they processing my PR application and if they will need more information , they will contact me .
Thank you and good luck!!!

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, everyone! I hope you are all still doing great these days. I just want to give an update with regards to my HCCP application that I've sent on April 2020.

Details:
- I'm inside Canada applicant.
- Less than 24 months experience when I applied (and still completing it).

Timeline:
- Sent my paper application on April 20, 2020. CPC-Edmonton received it on April 22, 2020 based on the tracking details from Canada Post.

- I applied for "Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the COVID-19 Pandemic" so that I can work for my new employer as they needed me already. Got an email on May 28, 2020 from IRCC that I'm eligible to work for my new employer while waiting for the decision on my application.

- March 23, 2021: I received an email from IRCC informing me that my application was received.

- May 12, 2021: I received another email from IRCC giving me a temporary application number.

- June 04, 2021: Earlier today I received a new email from IRCC that says "confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/04/22." I noticed that I got new UCI so I think that it's my permanent application number.

** I've tried to check for my application status with the new UCI they have provided but I can't see any results from it. Hope you guys can help me if anyone of you got the same experience. Thank you!

Stay safe, sane, and healthy!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi, everyone! I hope you are all still doing great these days. I just want to give an update with regards to my HCCP application that I've sent on April 2020.

Details:
- I'm inside Canada applicant.
- Less than 24 months experience when I applied (and still completing it).

Timeline:
- Sent my paper application on April 20, 2020. CPC-Edmonton received it on April 22, 2020 based on the tracking details from Canada Post.

- I applied for "Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the COVID-19 Pandemic" so that I can work for my new employer as they needed me already. Got an email on May 28, 2020 from IRCC that I'm eligible to work for my new employer while waiting for the decision on my application.

- March 23, 2021: I received an email from IRCC informing me that my application was received.

- May 12, 2021: I received another email from IRCC giving me a temporary application number.

- June 04, 2021: Earlier today I received a new email from IRCC that says "confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/04/22." I noticed that I got new UCI so I think that it's my permanent application number.

** I've tried to check for my application status with the new UCI they have provided but I can't see any results from it. Hope you guys can help me if anyone of you got the same experience. Thank you!

Stay safe, sane, and healthy!
May I ask if you completed your one year experience? Because there’s a TR to PR for essential workers WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE (until November 6). Why don’t you shift on that special program instead? But I hope you won’t do it, so that my chances of the ircc in extending the deadline will be in my favor. Hahaha! Because I need that program until January (I will complete my one year on January)

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi Guys, Excellent News for Outsite Applicants.

Yesterday someone I know, Sept 2019 applicant, AOR Oct 2019 got a medical request with a pre-arrival letter also. She is from Europe and an outside applicant.

This is the first Applicant outside we see progress. Stage 1 approvals will come in June. So chill.

Me also Sept 5th, 2019 Applicant, AOR 18th Oct 2019. Hopefully will receive a medical request very soon.

Good Luck to All, Quami, and other mates.

Thank you.

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
May I ask if you completed your one year experience? Because there’s a TR to PR for essential workers WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE (until November 6). Why don’t you shift on that special program instead? But I hope you won’t do it, so that my chances of the ircc in extending the deadline will be in my favor. Hahaha! Because I need that program until January (I will complete my one year on January)
I did have a one year experience but it's my first time knowing this new program that you've mentioned so I have no idea what it is and the process hahaha i think I'll just wait for the result of my hccp application, i don't wanna do another batch of paperworks and stuff. Hoping and praying for your successful application soon!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I did have a one year experience but it's my first time knowing this new program that you've mentioned so I have no idea what it is and the process hahaha i think I'll just wait for the result of my hccp application, i don't wanna do another batch of paperworks and stuff. Hoping and praying for your successful application soon!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/04/new-pathway-to-permanent-residency-for-over-90000-essential-temporary-workers-and-international-graduates.html

here’s the link. But it’s up to you. It will be better for me actually. Hahaha! Because I would definitely shift on that special program if they extended until January.
This is until November only. And take note, this is PR not only open work permit.

Reactions: Twinkleberry

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I’m inside Canada .
apply under HCCP pilot program .
I submitted both my applications on April 2020.
in that’s time I did not have 2 years of experience, so I apply for work permit and PR is well .
First email I receive on May 2021 that they receive my application and a temporary file number, then on April and May I receive another same emails.
Yesterday I receive my PR number
I'm sorry, when you say PR number, do you mean Permanent Residence number or Permanent File number?
Because from your timeline, you haven't been asked for biometrics or medicals or any other supporting documents.

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020

Yesterday someone I know, Sept 2019 applicant, AOR Oct 2019 got a medical request with a pre-arrival letter also. She is from Europe and an outside applicant.

This is the first Applicant outside we see progress. Stage 1 approvals will come in June. So chill.

Me also Sept 5th, 2019 Applicant, AOR 18th Oct 2019. Hopefully will receive a medical request very soon.

Thank you.
Great news indeed. Hopefully all 2019 applicants, especially those outside canada will get work permits by 30th June.
Getting ready for canadavisa hccp/hswp graduation ceremony. Lolll

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

Thank you.
That's great news!

Is she single? Or does she have dependents?