+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Meajets

Nov 27, 2019
hello guys I really need an immediate response. what do you mean by a separate and newly completed schedule A? I already sent this to IRCC a month ago and why now they want it again? Please need your opinion about this

Reactions: kitakita

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
hello guys I really need an immediate response. what do you mean by a separate and newly completed schedule A? I already sent this to IRCC a month ago and why now they want it again? Please need your opinion about this
Maybe they want an updated one. I think, you should comply with it.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hello everyone, hope all are doing well and healthy. I just want to share an update that we received the other day after enquiring thru web. I am the employer (with kids 2 & 3 yrs old) hiring my sister who is in Saudi Arabia under HCCP. Hence application is outside Canada and with no qualifying experience. I'm not sure if their reply is good or not so good. At least they are PLEASED to acknowledge receipt of the application package (DHL tracking arrived April 1, 2021) and confirmed they haven't issued AOR. I'm a silent reader here, but I haven't seen anyone with this reply. Thought of sharing. Here it goes:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the application was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We also verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a an acknowledgement of receipt yet.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry"
This seems like a standard reply

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
Full Docs Sent: 26-05-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Date July 12, 2010
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sep-12.. Received by LVO 13-Sep-12
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with VISA Received on 24-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
This seems like a standard reply
Pretty much it is. At least it clarified our doubts whether they actually received the application package or not. Still the question remains when are they going to send update e.g. AOR # and/or request additional documents if any knowing that backlogs are piling up (older timelines than us are yet to be processed).

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, hope all are doing well and healthy. I just want to share an update that we received the other day after enquiring thru web. I am the employer (with kids 2 & 3 yrs old) hiring my sister who is in Saudi Arabia under HCCP. Hence application is outside Canada and with no qualifying experience. I'm not sure if their reply is good or not so good. At least they are PLEASED to acknowledge receipt of the application package (DHL tracking arrived April 1, 2021) and confirmed they haven't issued AOR. I'm a silent reader here, but I haven't seen anyone with this reply. Thought of sharing. Here it goes:

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the application was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We also verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a an acknowledgement of receipt yet.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

This is a standard reply and you need to wait now. There is nothing to worry about at this stage. They didn't review your documents yet just confirming they have received your application.

darjakaria90

May 31, 2021

I received the same but with temporary file number..

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
Full Docs Sent: 26-05-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Date July 12, 2010
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sep-12.. Received by LVO 13-Sep-12
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with VISA Received on 24-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
I received the same but with temporary file number..
Would you mind sharing your timeline? Outside or inside? With or without experience? Thanks in advance.

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018

Submitted mine in 2020 and I only got temporary file number. Completed 2yrs of experience. This is frustrating..

poo bear

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, Does anyone know when exactly did they close off receiving applications for HCCP Pilot for this year (2021)??

Meajets

Nov 27, 2019
Shedule A for the principal applicant and Schedule A for your dependents 18 years old or above, if you have any. That's what I think. But let's wait for others' idea on this.
[X] A separate and newly completed Schedule A/ Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) for yourself
For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18, or the last ten years, whichever comes first. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write “NONE” in the box if the question is not applicable to you. All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. You may access forms online at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
[X] An updated letter and offer of employment which must address and include the following:
 An Offer of Employment IMM 5983 (PDF, 2.33 MB) form
 Include full time hours of work, which equals at least 30 hours of paid work each week
 Be from a Canadian employer
 Provide details and description of duties
 Be from an employer outside of the province of Quebec
 Employer may not be an embassy, high commission or consulate
 Must be genuine, meaning there’s a real employment requirement which you will fulfill

Meajets

Nov 27, 2019
Hello, please I need clarification po....
Ano po ibig sabihin ng separate????? di ko talaga ma gets po kasi nakapag pass napo ako last month same na request pero po ngaun dinagdagan ng word na separate.....need your opinion po as soon as possible po. salamat

[X] A separate and newly completed Schedule A/ Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) for yourself
For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18, or the last ten years, whichever comes first. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write “NONE” in the box if the question is not applicable to you. All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. You may access forms online at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
[X] An updated letter and offer of employment which must address and include the following:
 An Offer of Employment IMM 5983 (PDF, 2.33 MB) form
 Include full time hours of work, which equals at least 30 hours of paid work each week
 Be from a Canadian employer
 Provide details and description of duties
 Be from an employer outside of the province of Quebec
 Employer may not be an embassy, high commission or consulate
 Must be genuine, meaning there’s a real employment requirement which you will fulfill