+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
There should be a graduation for everyone here in this forum that quami started. I started as a newbie here, but I’m now a Star Member. Hopefully, I won’t reach the hero member level. (Please don’t include those in interim program).
so who will be the first on the roll call for graduates this 2021? **drum roll**

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I already sent an email to the offices of IRCC and the Prime Minister. Told them about the promised AOR (not just temporary application numbers) that IRCC was supposed to issue by 31st of May. Just wanted to let them know that they failed to deliver on that promise.
I called IRCC and the agent I spoke with told me that the temporary file numbers given are still AOR as it conveys the confirmation that they have received the application. So that's it. They didn't fail to deliver, it's just they were not very clear as to what kind of AOR they would provide by May 31st. I know it's frustrating but we can do nothing about it. I'm also waiting for that permanent AOR for more than a year now and I have completed my 2yrs experience already.

Chino122

Mar 5, 2020
I called IRCC and the agent I spoke with told me that the temporary file numbers given are still AOR as it conveys the confirmation that they have received the application. So that's it. They didn't fail to deliver, it's just they were not very clear as to what kind of AOR they would provide by May 31st. I know it's frustrating but we can do nothing about it. I'm also waiting for that permanent AOR for more than a year now and I have completed my 2yrs experience already.
you will get it

hccp_2019

May 18, 2021
Let's see in the next few weeks, but it's looking like they will FAIL once again to meet their OWN target. The public policy announcement is a political play for the Minister, rather than to actually do it. HCCP and HSW Pilots programs are complete failures so far. Good luck to all applicants, but better have a plan B, right now most of 2019 is approaching 2 years or more since application.

Fuli

Jan 31, 2021
I also hv 2yrs experience and also waiting for AOR so as to hv my open work permit. That is wat am really longing for now "owp". Just keeping fingers crossed

Iryna 1993

May 12, 2021
Hi everyone!
just want to share some news.
finally I receive application number . And I can login to the system and check what is going on . They say that they processing my application. Hopefully soon I will receive some good news!!!
Before that , I was receiving only a temporary file number , 4 times the same email.
Hopefully soon all of you will get some good news too !!!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi everyone!
finally I receive application number . And I can login to the system and check what is going on . They say that they processing my application. Hopefully soon I will receive some good news!!!
Before that , I was receiving only a temporary file number , 4 times the same email.
Thanks for the update. Are you inside Canada applicant with 24 months experience and under HCCP pilot program? When did you submit your application?

Reactions: Iryna 1993 and roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi everyone!
Hi Iryna, may I please ask arw you from inside or outside Canada applicant? When did you send your application and do you already have 2 years experience? Thank you so much

Reactions: Iryna 1993

Iryna 1993

May 12, 2021
I’m inside Canada .
apply under HCCP pilot program .
I submitted both my applications on April 2020.
in that’s time I did not have 2 years of experience, so I apply for work permit and PR is well .
Firs email I receive on May 2021 that they receive my application and a temporary file number, then on April and May I receive another same emails

Fuli

Jan 31, 2021
I’m inside Canada .
in that’s time I did not have 2 years of experience, so I apply for work permit and PR is well .
Firs email I receive on May 2021 that they receive my application and a temporary file number, then on April and May I receive another same emails
Gd news soo meaning u got ur permanent file number right?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I’m inside Canada .
Last question, at this moment, do you have 24 months experience already (Or only few months experience)?
Did you use the file number they gave you to link it in your gckey account?

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hi everyone!
It’s great finally listen something good, congratulations. Please share all the updates

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I’m inside Canada .
This is great news. Another hope to hold on to. Thanks so much Iryna. God Bless you on your application please just keep on sending good news incase anything changes with regards to your application