+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for sharing! I also started as visitor visa. But I never did that US border thing. I still have validity of my work permit until late next year. I just shifted to new pilot for assurance that in case something bad happened again to my employer. It’s so difficult to work with a new employer because only few will wait for 6 month. I just want an open work permit. And if they extend the special pathway to PR for essential workers, I might shift on that.
I feel for you, my first employer didn’t quite workout too so I wasn’t able to get into that interim pathway stream before. But then again, hard work always pays off right? So hopefully good news will come our way soon!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I feel for you, my first employer didn’t quite workout too so I wasn’t able to get into that interim pathway stream before. But then again, hard work always pays off right? So hopefully good news will come our way soon!
Most of the people I know who applied thru interim got their PR after 2 years of experience too. So it turned into a normal pathway for them. I even know someone who completed her 2 years and still applied for interim. It delayed her for a year. So she was working with a closed work permit for 3 years before she got her approval. I told her why did you apply thru interim if by law you already deserved the PR with or without interim. The interim was also useless for them.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I submitted two applications at the same time last year. One under the old caregiver program, and another under the new pilot. Same employer. At least, my months are counting now.

Mary 5

May 15, 2021
So it means you’re already in Canada with completed 24 months caregiver experience? And then the agent told you that it takes 2 years to get your PR, making it 4 years of paying taxes???
In October its will be 3 years at the same employer!!! Add 2 years of processing time ( not just for me,she told me that this is the program processing time for everyone)and yes there is the announcement about the caregivers but she is not sure if they really process it until the end of the year

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
In October its will be 3 years at the same employer!!! Add 2 years of processing time ( not just for me,she told me that this is the program processing time for everyone)and yes there is the announcement about the caregivers but she is not sure if they really process it until the end of the year
Most of the agents are not really well informed. If that’s the case, might as well shift to special pathway to PR for essential workers (until November 2021).
sorry, i got annoyed with that agent.

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Most of the agents are not really well informed. If that’s the case, might as well shift to special pathway to PR for essential workers (until November 2021).
sorry, i got annoyed with that agent.
Maybe what the agent was trying to convey was if you applied for HCCP/HSP pilot, you have to wait for 2 years before getting PR due to Candian work experience requirement. I hope that's what the agent really meant. Coz you're right, why not apply thru TR to PR pathway? Maybe the agents have already mixed up their understanding about the policies because so many and different conditions old and new.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Maybe what the agent was trying to convey was if you applied for HCCP/HSP pilot, you have to wait for 2 years before getting PR due to Candian work experience requirement. I hope that's what the agent really meant. Coz you're right, why not apply thru TR to PR pathway? Maybe the agents have already mixed up their understanding about the policies because so many and different conditions old and new.
I hope so.
My cousin encountered an agent that really annoyed her because he was telling her not to work yet. Because he cannot find in the system her approved open work permit. Seriously?! Hahahaha!

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
I hope so.
My cousin encountered an agent that really annoyed her because he was telling her not to work yet. Because he cannot find in the system her approved open work permit. Seriously?! Hahahaha!
Situations like that make the agents not so reliable. Approved and yet cannot be found. It tarnishes the integrity of what they say.

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
I already sent an email to the offices of IRCC and the Prime Minister. Told them about the promised AOR (not just temporary application numbers) that IRCC was supposed to issue by 31st of May. Just wanted to let them know that they failed to deliver on that promise.

Kaur91

Mar 20, 2020
I already sent an email to the offices of IRCC and the Prime Minister. Told them about the promised AOR (not just temporary application numbers) that IRCC was supposed to issue by 31st of May. Just wanted to let them know that they failed to deliver on that promise.
Through email u will only get standard reply, on twitter u can tag media platforms, opposition leaders to build more pressure on them.

Reactions: farazfs

Janaine

Jun 1, 2021
I have more than one year inside the caregiver program and I applied to the TR to PR. No make sense wait two years if is going to be faster by this one

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What the heck are these guys doing? No updates even the new public policy came into effect on May 3, 2021. This is so unfair.

IMG_Igor

Jul 5, 2020
It is outrageous !!! Considering they promised 1500 first stage approvals, we should be seeing 75 people getting result a day or 375/weekly.
At this point I really doubt they will accomplish what they have promised.

Last edited: