+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
So

So this could be eithee inside or outside applicants?
I’m in Canada with a work permit but WITHOUT experience yet, long story why (due to LMIA). I’m under the old caregiver program, so I decided to apply last October 2020 under HCCP new pilot. I guess, they will do a first come first serve of everyone who applied

Reactions: Canadaon21

Julyyyyyy

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, this is for those who are applying for work permit. Those who have less than 24 months of caregiving work experience in Canada which would include both inside and outside applicants.

Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.
As I heard, two 2019 aor people got medical request. Soon your turn is coming I hope include of me. Let us see....

Reactions: quami

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
I believe this could be outside because of this;

On a positive stage 1 decision, the officer must

• put the permanent resident application on hold with a status of “In Progress – Accum. Experience” in the Global Case Management System (GCMS)
  • put the work permit application into process
  • issue an occupation-restricted open work permit and send a stage 1 approval letter to the principal applicant at the same time
Because we are on the first stage decision.

Those in Canada who have accumulated 24 months of work experience by Dec 2021 would i guess be included in the 6,000 CAP for PR processing.

Most of the applicants in Canada are those with existing work permit, or expired work permit or extension permit or those previously approved of permit or those who already accumulated the 24 months work experience. They are no longer on the first stage decision...

BUT those who accumulated 24 months of work experienced are candidate to this 6K cap of PR processing by Dec. 2021, i believe.

And i believe those applicants in Canada who would shift to this pilot or those with less than 24 months work experience INSIDE CANADA at this time would have to wait.

I believe the 1,500 first stage decisions for HCCP & HSWP are those OUTSIDE Canada or those who earlier applied in 2019 & 2020 when this pilot was launched.

And those Caregivers in Canada who applied when this pilot was launched was still under the old program and the reason why this "Interim pathway" exist for transition. They would have to wait until they completed the required months of experience. So i guess the 1,500 CAPS are for Outside Applicants :)

But then again, this is just my own understanding...

Thank you.
I believe there are applicants from INSIDE Canada who have not completed the 24mos experience yet. They could be from an old caregiver program switching to the new pilot or those who are under student visa and would like to switch to new pilot. So I think it's really not just for outside...

Again, this is not 100% sure..

Canadaon21

Apr 18, 2021
Does anyone know if IRCC contacted your employer for more details about your application? Under HCCP or HSWP?
I’m a little bit worried because it’s been a long wait.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I believe there are applicants from INSIDE Canada who have not completed the 24mos experience yet. They could be from an old caregiver program switching to the new pilot or those who are under student visa and would like to switch to new pilot. So I think it's really not just for outside...

Again, this is not
Does anyone know if IRCC contacted your employer for more details about your application? Under HCCP or HSWP?
I’m a little bit worried because it’s been a long wait.
It is much better if you will ask your employer directly. I have the same employer under the old caregiver program and when I applied last year in the new pilot. I just want an open work permit, just in case something bad happened. So I’m still working with my employer, and keep reminding them that the ircc might contact them anytime within this year

Mika96

Aug 19, 2019
Hello everyone. I am planning to apply for Home Child Care Provider Pilot in the future. Meanwhile, I am working as a Flight Attendant. My questions are:

-If I'd work first as an Au Pair in Canada (because my country is eligible for the Working Holiday visa), would my chances be higher with this experience? Or would it also be ok without it?

- I haven't graduated from University, but I completed the first and started the second year before I started working. Would this be enough to be considered? I've also been thinking to continue my education in the childcare field, but I am not sure about this yet. I am 25 years old.
I already have an employer in Canada.

Thank you very much in advance.

RA2188

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22 august 2020
Doc's Request.
2 March 2022
AOR Received.
24 March 2021
Hi
Thanks for the information. Yes it start with E. It helped me clear my thoughts wondering why. Do you know someone who had a timeline after they got there temporary file number?
I got my temporary file number but i dont know what next is goin to be , can anyone help me.

saga0203

Apr 22, 2021
I submitted it july 23rd, they received it same day. As per AOR, it states there it was received July 25th. AoR and biometrics request was received August 31st. Applicant is scheduled to go for biometrics on September 10.
Any recent update after this ?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Any recent update after this ?
October 2019 they asked for NOA. Feb 2020 they asked for employer's childrens' birth certificates

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
October 2019 they asked for NOA. Feb 2020 they asked for employer's childrens' birth certificates
Wow, more than a year. I’m not expecting my application to be processed asap. I just wanna hear someone getting an open work permit under the NEW PILOT, not interim, or anything.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Thanks .. For how many year NOA need to send ?
Do they take interview or just issue work permit ?
Can't remember for sure. It's been a while. 2 or 3 i think..