+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone at all has received a work permit with the home child care provider. The farthest I have seen people is medical exam being completed.

I am in the same situation. I completed all of my medical exams and IRCC said I passed my medical on August 31 2020. They said the next step would be a work permit, but I haven't had any update for 7 months now.

Hope they start giving out work permits soon. I personally feel that a caregiver is considered an essential worker and as long as the caregivers are cleared from any COVID testing and quarantine periods, they should allow us into the country to work with a work permit.

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone at all has received a work permit with the home child care provider. The farthest I have seen people is medical exam being completed.

I am in the same situation. I completed all of my medical exams and IRCC said I passed my medical on August 31 2020. They said the next step would be a work permit, but I haven't had any update for 7 months now.

Hope they start giving out work permits soon. I personally feel that a caregiver is considered an essential worker and as long as the caregivers are cleared from any COVID testing and quarantine periods, they should allow us into the country to work with a work permit.
Hi
If u want to share when did you apply and you r inside or outside from canada.

JSTOOR

Aug 5, 2020
NEED HELP !!!

I am Permanent resident in Canada and have a 9 month old daughter. My sister in India is an Elementary school teacher, she has 5 years of experience and has not done any Nanny course. I have few questions after I studied this program on CIC.

1. Can I offer a job to my sister or does it have to be a daycare. I have incorporation on my name. Can I use this incorporation in form Offer of Employment IMM 5983 (PDF, 2.33 MB)
2. Will there be any other job letter needed. Like any appointment letter kinda thing in word/pdf format.
2. My sister is married and has 2 kids. Would it be better to apply just for my sister now or with family. Just asking because no fees will be refunded in case the file is not picked due to cap or any other reason. The fees with family will be around $2500 and just for her will be around $1300
3. If I can offer her a job should I mention she will be staying with me in the same house or can I mention she will stay separately. Do I need to mention details how and where she will be staying if separately. The reason I am asking because the form IMM 5983 asks lot many questions on shared living/kitchen spaces. I assume it shouldn't be a problem if the person I am offering job shares my house space. I have a 3 bedroom house but one kitchen and living :)

Really appreciate some answers on these.. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)
yes you can sponser your sister with family on basis of her previous study & experience.
she must go for IELTS with 5 CLB & ECA , need minimum one year post secondary education.
Your worth for sponsring her family atleast $70,000 per annum.

Lovlin

Dec 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

U applied under hswp or something else

BAAAM20

Jun 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hello What u r timeline plz send

Jesselyn

Apr 3, 2021
Hi everyone. I just mailed my application for PR and i forgot to include my picture. What should I do? Thank you..

ssachdeva

Jan 10, 2018
People who received medical already, please could you share the steps i.e. if CIC asked for more updates from employer as it has been more than year when the job was offered. Any phone calls or emails we should be looking for?

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
People who received medical already, please could you share the steps i.e. if CIC asked for more updates from employer as it has been more than year when the job was offered. Any phone calls or emails we should be looking for?
I think no new update...ircc only issued temporary AORs. What we did is we sent new documents to webform, new offer of employment, l new letter stating how badly we need caregiver now that is pandemic and the change of care since kids are staying home for virtual class, etc. Also sent new NOA's bec the one we sent was 2018 and new baby birth certificate. Is this will help to expedite the hccp application? We don't know... Ircc Argent said it won't do harm if we send those.. at least the Officer will see that we already sent everything that they may ask in the future and this will save us time.

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi
If u want to share when did you apply and you r inside or outside from canada.
Hello What u r timeline plz send
U applied under hswp or something else
Home Child Care Provider Pilot Timeline(Applied Outside Canada):
Application received: Sept 20th 2019
AOR: Oct 29th 2019
NOA Request: Feb 3rd 2020
Biometrics Request: Feb 28th 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28th 2020
Biometrics Completed: March 11th 2020
Multiple Covid Delays: March - Aug 2020
Medical Completed: August 20th 2020
Medical Passed(GCKey) : August 31st 2020

Jesselyn

Apr 3, 2021
Need help pls!

I submitted my pr application but i forgot to include our picture. What’s the best thing i should do about this? Thank you