+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Mani Beniwal

Mar 25, 2021
I think till March 15 they will clear out the back log . And will put on hold people who are after that and they gave them temp file number so that they can relax themselves
Many applicant till August are receiving temporary file number. According to these applicant email they received state this is temporary file number, once we start with your file we will issue new number. I think it only indicate that IRCC received your courier . In my case I have received ntg no temporary file number, no aor.
Anything about dec 2020 applicant??

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
I think till March 15 they will clear out the back log . And will put on hold people who are after that and they gave them temp file number so that they can relax themselves
I also think bcz today one 11 March applicant got aor starting with 111 nd not t
Anything about dec 2020 applicant??
They closed HcCp on Nov 2 due to quota full. If I applied in Dec then you will get back if it is for HcCp.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
why you assumed March 15 , Canada got under lockdown after 18 March nd all other categories who got visa before 18 March were allowed to travel.

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Thanks. According to you should I apply for disclosure or not .From current situation we see feb applicant are receiving aor. lawyer saying it take 40to 45 days for disclosure, I think till then IRCC will work on March applicant.I am dilemma plz guide me should I wait or apply.
You can pay yourself online 5$ in the IRRC website.I did it for my sister and you can see what exactly they have done. Usually you should get them in 10 days however due to COVID it took me 1 month.Maybe the 500$ its your lawyer's fee

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
You can pay yourself online 5$ in the IRRC website.I did it for my sister and you can see what exactly they have done. Usually you should get them in 10 days however due to COVID it took me 1 month.Maybe the 500$ its your lawyer's fee
Thanks for guiding, but since I have appointed a representative, can I do myself without involving him. If yes any particular site where to pay for disclosure. If you can provide link it will be great help .

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Thanks for guiding, but since I have appointed a representative, can I do myself without involving him. If yes any particular site where to pay for disclosure. If you can provide link it will be great help .
If you are inside Caanda you can ask .If you are outside someone from Canad (family member/friend) can ask on your behalf.Even though you have a representative you can still ask information yourself abut your file. This is the link - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Reactions: harkaran 2010

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys.
I received a temporary file number. The letter stated that they have received my application and it’s in a queue for processing.
Applied June 2020 inside Canada.

jclnsd

Aug 19, 2019
My sister is still waiting for temporary file number, applied on March 2020 under HCCP but got nothing.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
What I understand is ircc are giving temporary file number to acknowledge that they received your application and you will be given a new one which is your permanent file number when they start processing your application.

Reactions: lb1610

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
What I understand is ircc are giving temporary file number to acknowledge that they received your application and you will be given a new one which is your permanent file number when they start processing your application.
Exactly that. Happy that they are at least acknowledged..such a sense of relief...for now at least

Reactions: Geoche