+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
we submit file in Dec 2019 and got AOR and biometric same day in March 2020 . After the no update. My question is that can anyone tell me how we know our biometric is uploaded or not.
You should be able to see it in your linked application. It would state when did u get ur biometrics and expiry date as well.

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
, this is kind of written information IRCC provide ,when we demand for it by sending form nd paying fees. It is mandatory for IRCC to provide information in written abt current status of your case with reason when you demand for disclosure. My lawyer is saying fees for demanding disclosure is 500cd.
ATIP doesn’t cost that much. It only cost 5 CAD per request. Also don’t waste your money on it. Chances are, they are still working on back logs. I’ve done mine twice or thrice already but it only comes back with same notes as before. Nothing new.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ATIP doesn’t cost that much. It only cost 5 CAD per request. Also don’t waste your money on it. Chances are, they are still working on back logs. I’ve done mine twice or thrice already but it only comes back with same notes as before. Nothing new.
How you know that they are working(on backlogs)?

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
Received an email from IRCC today. AOR and I was given a temporary application number. April 2020 inside Canada applicant. Let me know guys if you got the same email!

Reactions: Anilec28

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received an email from IRCC today. AOR and I was given a temporary application number. April 2020 inside Canada applicant. Let me know guys if you got the same email!
temporary application no. ? never heard of that.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, applicant of may n June have started receiving aor, but I am March applicant but nt received aor . My lawyer asking for 500cd for sending enquiry, is there other way I can connect IRCC myself .Plz advice

April Summers

Mar 16, 2021
i also got mine too..most of the applicants are getting temporary file number...i hope they’ll start processing the applications now...

Reactions: Anilec28