+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Goldsilver

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, applicant of may n June have started receiving aor, but I am March applicant but nt received aor . My lawyer asking for 500cd for sending enquiry, is there other way I can connect IRCC myself .Plz advice
Don't pay that. You can make inquiry yourself using webform. Include your details and the tracking and when it was received in edmonton

Reactions: harkaran 2010

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I've heard that a lot are receiving temporary AOR / application numbers. Its kinda bandaid solution but it is better than not getting anything at all.

Mishmish2020

Nov 10, 2020
Is your application number starts with X?If so, it means temporary. They just acknowledging that they have your parcel with documents but haven't open it yet or started checking the docs completion.
Incorrect, they have opened it. Otherwise, how do they have our email addresses?

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Don't pay that. You can make inquiry yourself using webform. Include your details and the tracking and when it was received in edmonton
Hi, as advised by you Yesterday I raised web form , I just filled my details nd courier details ,but I did nt write uci number as it was nt mandatory. Web form was accepted .is it ok.Secondly in type of application I choose heading which include - verification of status documents, is it ok.plz guide me.
Thanks

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
What’s the meaning of temporary file number? Thanks
Many applicant till August are receiving temporary file number. According to these applicant email they received state this is temporary file number, once we start with your file we will issue new number. I think it only indicate that IRCC received your courier . In my case I have received ntg no temporary file number, no aor.