+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

My brother just received an email from the IRCC officer advising him that his application will be "reviewed at a later date as per Covid procedures".

This is frustrating, how do they expect the employers to wait forever for this help. Are they really going to stop processing files and resume AFTER covid is done? If so applicants will be waiting a # of years.

Has anyone else gotten the same email?

Thank you
Yes that's really frustating. When did his application Sent?

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

My brother just received an email from the IRCC officer advising him that his application will be "reviewed at a later date as per Covid procedures".

This is frustrating, how do they expect the employers to wait forever for this help. Are they really going to stop processing files and resume AFTER covid is done? If so applicants will be waiting a # of years.

Thank you
This is so frustrating. So that means they are not currently processing the application for all of us i guess. When did you submit your application?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no one can be blamed during this time... all is due to covid 19...

no doubts, it is very frustrating ... hope is everything ..

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hi everyone,

Thank you
Who is his officer?

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Officer JG is always the one who process application fast and the one who always give updates.

There were previous posts by applicants here who received updates from Officer JG before covid requesting medical, biometrics, NOA, birth Certificate , COE of employers...

I wonder if there is any update from those applicants under Officer JG?

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Officer JG is always the one who process application fast and the one who always give updates.

There were previous posts by applicants here who received updates from Officer JG before covid requesting medical, biometrics, NOA, birth Certificate , COE of employers...

Yeah it would be good to know if other applications under this program being handled by him are getting emails about the processing delays, just as a heads up/,update. Its possible the higher ups have asked them to process more urgent files ie spousal sponsorships.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Yeah it would be good to know if other applications under this program being handled by him are getting emails about the processing delays, just as a heads up/,update. Its possible the higher ups have asked them to process more urgent files ie spousal sponsorships.
*him or her :)

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Right now, it doesn't depend on the officer. The processing has been affected.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

what is COE?