+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I think everyone applying under these new pilot programs need to read the thread you just shared. Immigrating/PR through these new programs may not be as easy and sweet as most people think. You just have to know about these hurdles and prepare very well in advance. Otherwise, you risk refusal. Thanks for sharing this thread.

Reactions: Vyn and KIRAN@2

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
If you need to send additional docs not requested by IRCC, Just want to give employer 2019 NOA and newborn birth certificate, and updated letter from employer. can you send it online?If yes how? Or should be Mail. Thanks

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
hi, for 2019 applicants, is there any update on your application? Sept 2019 applicant and after getting AOR on Oct 2019, no update since then.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, for 2019 applicants, is there any update on your application? Sept 2019 applicant and after getting AOR on Oct 2019, no update since then.
because of covid-19, they are not processing the applications normally..

We can only expect the updates once covid thing is over ... and sadly, it doesn't look getting over anytime soon... :(

Reactions: Chachalava

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
I got AOR on 12 November 2019, after that no any update until now. I m with family. Ircc didn’t ask anything until now.
R u single?

Reactions: Chachalava

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you need to send additional docs not requested by IRCC, Just want to give employer 2019 NOA and newborn birth certificate, and updated letter from employer. can you send it online?If yes how? Or should be Mail. Thanks
as far I know if IRCC request, then they tell you how to send the documents... otherwise I think registered mail is the best option...

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
because of covid-19, they are not processing the applications normally..

We can only expect the updates once covid thing is over ... and sadly, it doesn't look getting over anytime soon... :(
Thank you canada2000. This is so frustrating waiting for uncertainty. However, i am still hoping we can hear from them very soon.

Reactions: canada2000

Jovigrewal

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you.
I am single applicant.
Yes, first after AOR.

Hi My application was received by edmonton office in 2019 dec 27. Applied under home child care provider pilot sent webform enquiry they cannot find the file in the system . I am very worried what should i do ? I haven’t got any aor or response regarding my application. Please help!! Thanks

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi My application was received by edmonton office in 2019 dec 27. Applied under home child care provider pilot sent webform enquiry they cannot find the file in the system . I am very worried what should i do ? I haven’t got any aor or response regarding my application. Please help!! Thanks
The next step you need to do is to check the tracking number from the courier. It they received it with their signature on it, you can demand that they have, had the documents on that specific date.

Jovigrewal

Jul 30, 2020
The next step you need to do is to check the tracking number from the courier. It they received it with their signature on it, you can demand that they have, had the documents on that specific date.
DHL delete their Tracking numbers after 3 months. It got delivered there but immigration people didn’t sign on delivery. So , I don’t have any signature . I asked through webform they said they dont have my file in the system yet.
Any help

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
DHL delete their Tracking numbers after 3 months. It got delivered there but immigration people didn’t sign on delivery. So , I don’t have any signature . I asked through webform they said they dont have my file in the system yet.
Any help
Dnt worry
Any help
May be they dnt hv your file in system bcz they hv not generated you aor yet, so wait and no need to worry.