+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all
I need some information.. my friend has 10+2 and GNM nursing from India. And nanny course too. She is eligible in concern of education requirements? Plz advise ASAP.
Thanks

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
And where she can evaluate the education? She need to evaluate 10+2 education and GNM nursing? Thanks

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi all,

I wanted to check about police clearance certificates. It is one of the requirement listed in the checklist. Does it only apply to the main applicant or to spouse too?

We are planning to submit application as family.

Thank you in advance.

Raj asr

Jun 17, 2020
Hi all,

I wanted to check about police clearance certificates. It is one of the requirement listed in the checklist. Does it only apply to the main applicant or to spouse too?

Thank you in advance.
Pcc is necessary for both .

Reactions: Vyn

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi all,

Thank you in advance.
PCC is necessary for both. I think if you don’t have pcc now you can apply for pcc and at the same time you can apply for caregiver and when immigration will ask for pcc then you can submit.

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
PCC is necessary for both. I think if you don’t have pcc now you can apply for pcc and at the same time you can apply for caregiver and when immigration will ask for pcc then you can submit.

Great, I am in the midst of requesting for pcc.. thank you.

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi did you mention all your history travels in the form? May it be travel for leisure, or trip back to home country? I am having trouble remembering all the travels we had for the past 10 years..

MercyO

Aug 19, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.

Thank you so much for all the information. It is truly appreciated.

I need some clarification on spouses that are separated.

Will the husband be required to provide medicals and PCC as well?

He is not accompanying the wife to Canada, either on her work permit or PR application

MercyO

Aug 19, 2020
Also, she has 2 kids aged 19 and 21.

Can she include them in the PR application?

They will not be accompanying her while she is working as a caregiver, but will join her when her PR is approved.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hi everyone,

My brother just received an email from the IRCC officer advising him that his application will be "reviewed at a later date as per Covid procedures".

This is frustrating, how do they expect the employers to wait forever for this help. Are they really going to stop processing files and resume AFTER covid is done? If so applicants will be waiting a # of years.

Has anyone else gotten the same email?

Thank you

• Sad
Reactions: gabypcruz