+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hi everyone especially to those Single status applicant. Did u still include or fill out the “dependant section” and dependant details in the generic form in your application package? Coz literally there’s nothing to put there as I’m single. I have no dependant at all. Enlighten me please. Thanks in advance!

mRichard

Mar 5, 2020
Hi everyone especially to those Single status applicant. Did u still include or fill out the “dependant section” and dependant details in the generic form in your application package? Coz literally there’s nothing to put there as I’m single. I have no dependant at all. Enlighten me please. Thanks in advance!
My recommendation would be to gather all questions and book consultation with registered lawyer/ consultant and ask there. Besides, I would refrain from doing this application on my own since it's an important decision of your life; it's better to engage experts, preferably from Canada itself.

Reactions: marita2020

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
T
My recommendation would be to gather all questions and book consultation with registered lawyer/ consultant and ask there. Besides, I would refrain from doing this application on my own since it's an important decision of your life; it's better to engage experts, preferably from Canada itself.
Thanks. I think this inquiry of mine doesn't really need legal advice or professional consultant. Coz single applicants who have no dependant will always have the same answers when filling up the dependant section in the form. I only like to know whether they include it or has removed it( coz I noticed it can be removed in the generic thus when I tried to remove it, the FF section of "DEPENDANT details is removed as well) so I don't it to fill it out. Hope someone can share their experience regarding this.

casttro1973

Apr 2, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am so happy to be a part of this forum :)
I would like to ask your opinion regarding my application for Home Child Care Pilot -- my niece will be my employer as they will send an offer letter that they will directly hire me.. i already finish all the necessary requirement i.e. ECA, IELTS etc.. right now i am about to finish the forms but i have a question as i want to bring along with me my 10 year old son. Just wanted to know what will be his entry to CND. FYI i am a single mother. Is it possible that i will include my son in my application? Another query is - there is one form that is asking for a common law partner.. do i need to put the fathers name of my son as my son bears his father's family name.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I am about to send back my documents again this week but I am not sure if there is courier available due to this COVID19. Does anyone know what courier is open? I live in Baguio City, Philippines. Thanks guys❤

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone, I am about to send back my documents again this week but I am not sure if there is courier available due to this COVID19. Does anyone know what courier is open? I live in Baguio City, Philippines. Thanks guys❤
Have you tried to contact your previous courier? Maybe you can call them if they're open. Or just Google any courier u know there. I'm sure u could find their contact #.
By the way, could you pls share to us why they returned your docs. I'm still preparing my docs to be sent hopefully this month so any info that could give me idea inorder to avoid any delays or such situation like yours would be much appreciated. Thanks!

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
Have you tried to contact your previous courier? Maybe you can call them if they're open. Or just Google any courier u know there. I'm sure u could find their contact #.
By the way, could you pls share to us why they returned your docs. I'm still preparing my docs to be sent hopefully this month so any info that could give me idea inorder to avoid any delays or such situation like yours would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Hello,
My documents was returned due to incomplete signature of forms. And incomplete payment. Make sure to pay all the fees required.