+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
yes its closed i live in edmonton, all offices closed.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

I try to get all my information from cic website.
If you check that link (how covid 19 affects our application) you will see
1. Caregivers are exempted from the current land and air travel ban in place in canada. This means very soon, approved caregivers with work permit can travel to Canada despite d covid 19 pandemic and the travel bans.

2. IRCC will continue to accept and process applications, though the processing times may be different from what is posted on their website

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
Im so disappointed. I just received email from IRRC that they returned my documents on January 17th. And Never received any mail. I now have to check with canada posts . Too badly they dont have reference number since its via regular mail. Oh my:-(
Please guys, Can I still submit my documents once I received and completed? Are they still accepting applications?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im so disappointed. I just received email from IRRC that they returned my documents on January 17th. And Never received any mail. I now have to check with canada posts . Too badly they dont have reference number since its via regular mail. Oh my:-(
Please guys, Can I still submit my documents once I received and completed? Are they still accepting applications?
sorry .. did you mean your application has been returned?

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
Yes, they did. And I just found out today, They sent my docs in January 17th but I have not received it yet.They said they sent it thru mail posts . Are they still accepting applications just in case I will be sending them back with my complete documents?

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
sorry .. did you mean your application has been returned?
Yes, they did. And I just found out today, They sent my docs in January 17th but I have not received it yet.They said they sent it thru mail posts . Are they still accepting applications just in case I will be sending them back with my complete documents?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that.

Yes, the program is still open.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
How u find it? Thx

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Home Child Care Provider Pilot Timeline:
Application received: Sept 20th 2019
AOR: Oct 29th 2019
NOA Request: Feb 3rd 2020
Biometrics Request: Feb 28th 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28th 2020
Hi mv1017, you mentioned from your previous post that you were not able to complete your medical exam bec. of Covid.

How about your Biometrics?

Were you able to complete your Biometrics? Thank you