+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

casttro1973

Apr 2, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am so happy to be a part of this forum :)
I would like to ask your opinion regarding my application for Home Child Care Pilot -- my niece will be my employer as they will send an offer letter that they will directly hire me.. i already finish all the necessary requirement i.e. ECA, IELTS etc.. right now i am about to finish the forms but i have a question as i want to bring along with me my 10 year old son. Just wanted to know what will be his entry to CND. FYI i am a single mother. Is it possible that i will include my son in my application? Another query is - there is one form that is asking for a common law partner.. do i need to put the fathers name of my son as my son bears his father's family name.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
-- Appreciate it very much if anyone can share their thoughts on my above query. Thank you :)

Jtkj0610

Apr 4, 2020
Hi! Is there anyone who can help me how to apply for an overseas caregiver under the new pilot 2019. The nanny that i will hire has her ECA assessment and language test done. I have my business number and will fill up the offer of employment form. Is there any other form that i need? And also can i apply it online? Thank you

casttro1973

Apr 2, 2020
hi thank you for your reply.. we are already separated so only my son will go with me... so i will only be needing from his father his permission taking my full custody of our son. Also, there is a portion in the form that is asking for the marital status, is it okay if i declare my relationship with my ex common law partner and put the start and end date of our relationship. or i will not mention it anymore? please enlighten me. your help will be much appreciated as i am about to send my application to Edmonton.

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
hi thank you for your reply.. we are already separated so only my son will go with me... so i will only be needing from his father his permission taking my full custody of our son. Also, there is a portion in the form that is asking for the marital status, is it okay if i declare my relationship with my ex common law partner and put the start and end date of our relationship. or i will not mention it anymore? please enlighten me. your help will be much appreciated as i am about to send my application to Edmonton.
If ur separation with your spouse is official, it will be wise to mention it in your application and then include all divorce documents to support it. Also fill in date relationship began and ended officially.

casttro1973

Apr 2, 2020
hi thank you for your reply... - this is a common law relationship and we don't have any document or proof to present. it is lika a live in partnership. Do you have any idea what document should i present. I can fill in the portion in the form and the end date.. but my worry is the proof that we are already separated. Am sorry to bother a lot and thank you again in advance for your reply.

If ur separation with your spouse is official, it will be wise to mention it in your application and then include all divorce documents to support it. Also fill in date relationship began and ended officially.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

casttro1973

Apr 2, 2020
hello everyone-- appreciate it if you can please share your thoughts. thank you

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
What is the proof of funds for this pathway?
I know it says Proof of funds is not required, but what if I have 5 dependents to accompany me, a spouse and 4 children, and I am on a salary of 14 cad per hour, will immigration allow me in with no proof of funds to take care of all the dependents accompanying me?

Phoebe Bactol

Mar 31, 2020
Hello everyone. Good evening! I would just like to ask if it is required to submit police clearance as well together with my application for permanent residency. I am still going to submit my application but RCMP is not accepting request for police clearance for the meantime as COVID-19 precaution.
Thank you.

Reactions: marita2020