+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Congratulations to everyone who received favourable responses so far!

I have a quick question to employers.
For the NOAs and other documents/clarifications, did the immigration officer send you emails or was it through regular mail?

Thank you
Even you have a representative, email will be sent directly to the employer from cic

Reactions: dyan29 and quami

Chino122

Mar 5, 2020
Hi, guys! Update on my application. I received my AOR and biometrics request today. Yehey! Application sent last Dec. 10, 2019.

I suggest for those who are waiting for months to send a letter through the webform. I actually did mine 4 days ago and received a reply yesterday stating that my application is with them and will be opened according to the date of receipt. This might help take the anxiety away. Let's just keep waiting for more positive results! ❤
Just quick question for you, do you know if your employer have received a request for NOA?

carah

Nov 23, 2019
need your inputs regarding fees for dependents outside canada aged 4 and 5? student (150 cad) or TRV ( 100 cad)..
thanks

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all, any one applied in September? I applied in 27 September, got AOR on 12 November but after that I didn't hear anything from ircc,, plz reply me.. thx

Reactions: Chachalava

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi all, any one applied in September? I applied in 27 September, got AOR on 12 November but after that I didn't hear anything from ircc,, plz reply me.. thx
Hi. Mine was submitted last Sept too, after NOa request to employer on October, no feedback. I am really hoping and praying we get positive feedback very soon.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi. Mine was submitted last Sept too, after NOa request to employer on October, no feedback. I am really hoping and praying we get positive feedback very soon.
Thx for reply, bcoz my representative submitted one year NOA and employer pay tubs,job letter etc with original application, so I didn't get anything from ircc.. I m very nervous and I have dependents.. do u have dependens?