+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hello everyone

is there anyone in this group who got approval of home child care provider pilot program work permit? and also some one please tell me the processing time for this work permit. I looked on CIC website they have not published the processing time for this pilot.

Regards
There are two in this group who is eligible and have medical exam request already.

Reactions: sunnygarg77

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
Hello Everyone, I have been a silent reader for awhile. I am the employer and my caregiver has just received a letter that he is eligible and also got a Medical Request! After 6 months since date of application..
Timeline:
application sent: September 9, 2019
Application Received: September 11, 2019
AOR: NO AOR ( I know! Right?! that made us all so worried)
Additional docs request from employer NOA’s x3 years, Letter of Employment from me and spouse, letter of explanation as to what we did for childcare previously:
December 9, 2019
Medical Request: March 10,2020

Good news but levelled up to the next waiting game.. Thanks to everyone in this group. I will update spreadsheet as soon as I can!

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hello Everyone, I have been a silent reader for awhile. I am the employer and my caregiver has just received a letter that he is eligible and also got a Medical Request! After 6 months since date of application..
Timeline:
Additional docs request from employer NOA’s x3 years, Letter of Employment from me and spouse, letter of explanation as to what we did for childcare previously:
December 9, 2019

Good news but levelled up to the next waiting game.. Thanks to everyone in this group. I will update spreadsheet as soon as I can!
Congrats, plz let me know ur employee is single or has dependents..? Thx

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Timeline:
December 9, 2019

Congratulations. What is your officer initials pls?