+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
So I am an employer, my employee submitted their application on Dec 5 2019 and received biometric on March 4 2020.

please I have a question, my email was wrong on the employment letter, now I believe immigration sent me information on documents to send them but there is no way to see it. I need help what to do, and please if your an employer and receive your NOA please forward to me so I can follow the same process please.
email offormeziec@hotmail.com

or number to call please ASAP thanks
Congrats, did u get AOR or only biometric

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi, guys! Update on my application. I received my AOR and biometrics request today. Yehey! Application sent last Dec. 10, 2019.

I suggest for those who are waiting for months to send a letter through the webform. I actually did mine 4 days ago and received a reply yesterday stating that my application is with them and will be opened according to the date of receipt. This might help take the anxiety away. Let's just keep waiting for more positive results! ❤
Congratulations

Reactions: bells08

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
So I am an employer, my employee submitted their application on Dec 5 2019 and received biometric on March 4 2020.

please I have a question, my email was wrong on the employment letter, now I believe immigration sent me information on documents to send them but there is no way to see it. I need help what to do, and please if your an employer and receive your NOA please forward to me so I can follow the same process please.
email offormeziec@hotmail.com

or number to call please ASAP
hi gjs40, did you provide fund details (for settlements) too?
no, they just asked for NOA and employment letter

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Congratulations to everyone who received favourable responses so far!

I have a quick question to employers.
For the NOAs and other documents/clarifications, did the immigration officer send you emails or was it through regular mail?

Thank you

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Congratulations to everyone who received favourable responses so far!

I have a quick question to employers.
For the NOAs and other documents/clarifications, did the immigration officer send you emails or was it through regular mail?

Thank you
Email

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012

Thank you Quami.
My brother got a letter from ircc that the prospective employer was sent a letter but he never received any. Prospective employer called IRCC today but agent would not disclose information to him. We're confused now and dont know how to proceed. How else would the employer respond to the request if they would not resend the letter request or at least talk to them. We don't even know what information they needed from the employer. Btw, it's for HSWP and not HCCP but this forum has the most entry so I thought maybe someone could help.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Thank you Quami.
My brother got a letter from ircc that the prospective employer was sent a letter but he never received any. Prospective employer called IRCC today but agent would not disclose information to him. We're confused now and dont know how to proceed. How else would the employer respond to the request if they would not resend the letter request or at least talk to them. We don't even know what information they needed from the employer. Btw, it's for HSWP and not HCCP but this forum has the most entry so I thought maybe someone could help.
Maybe do a webform. Or have the applicant call IRCC himself/herself to obtain further instructions.

The request is usually sent via email. Did employer check spam folder?

Jan 31, 2020
Hi, guys! Update on my application. I received my AOR and biometrics request today. Yehey! Application sent last Dec. 10, 2019.

I suggest for those who are waiting for months to send a letter through the webform. I actually did mine 4 days ago and received a reply yesterday stating that my application is with them and will be opened according to the date of receipt. This might help take the anxiety away. Let's just keep waiting for more positive results! ❤
I have re