Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
There's no more live in caregiver program. That program has been closed for years. It's now home child care provider pilot.

Here's the link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/complete-experience-about.html

For the employer, Lmia is no longer required. The employer will have to fill out the job offer form found in the guide. All you need to know is there.

There is a cap of 2750 each for HCCP and HSW pilot. There has not been any announcement if it has been reached since the program opened.

For yourself, I would suggest getting your ECA and IELTS in place.
hi everyone
I want to apply as live in care giver . Few questions
a)Is the program still open coz cic website says its currently closed
b)Any link describing the qualifications and experience needed
c) How to go about the whole process like what I need to get from employer , does he needs to get LMIA of just simple letter stating that he needs caregiver and is therefore hiring me or anyother letter meant for this purpose.
D) what is the last date to apply in case the program is open.

Thanks

Charisgrace

Aug 20, 2019
Pls for this new HCCP and HSP pilots, is work experience/ referee letter sufficient, or must add training certificate in the particular pilot am interested in.

Charisgrace

Aug 20, 2019
Pls for this new HCCP and HSP pilots, is work experience/ referee letter sufficient, or must add training certificate in the particular pilot am interested in.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you interested in HCCPP OR HSWP?

Nikkipedia

Dec 12, 2016
Hello! Anyone here who received biometric request already?

My time timeline:
Sept 9 - application received
Oct 17 - AOR
Nothing yet since then...
After AOR... what’s the next step usually?

Good luck to us all!

Reactions: Chacheng

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
could anyone specify on what kind of experience or education one needs to prove " ability to do the job" under new child care pilot project.

Shakshi12345

Aug 31, 2019
What will happen if I submit my HCCP application without at of the required documents like pay receipts or any documents mentioned in their website.
Will I still get an AOR?
Does AOR means I am eligible for Canada immigration ?