+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Guys what happens when I sent my application without processing fee, I have to wait for CIC to return application or is there a way I can pay and send receipt to them before they receive my docs?

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys what happens when I sent my application without processing fee, I have to wait for CIC to return application or is there a way I can pay and send receipt to them before they receive my docs?
Did you send the application without fee?

luvvang

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys! I am considering to apply for the Home Child Care Provider program. And I have a question.

If I do not live with the employer's family, do I need to submit rental agreement together with my application?

Thank you so much!

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
hi auto_art .. can you please explain when is this required?
it's not required(as per application guide) but nice to have, I attached with my application just to reinforce the officer that I have been trained in the past to deal with childhood development.

but it is surely required if you trying to find a job in daycares in Canada as some people try to get in this profession through PnP.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's not required(as per application guide) but nice to have, I attached with my application just to reinforce the officer that I have been trained in the past to deal with childhood development.

but it is surely required if you trying to find a job in daycares in Canada as some people try to get in this profession through PnP.
Thanks auto_art

GurveerQ

Apr 29, 2018
Calgary
Category........
Hey i have questions regarding new caregiver program. Is there any cap limit or deadlines for new program if i m applying outside canada . Is it still running .

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey i have questions regarding new caregiver program. Is there any cap limit or deadlines for new program if i m applying outside canada . Is it still running .
There is a cap of 2750 for each pilot.

It is still open.

oyeka

Nov 21, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am new here, please I need your guidance on how to get job as a Nanny in Canada as a foreign based applicant.
Thanks.

Akin

C_Q

Nov 21, 2019
hi everyone
I want to apply as live in care giver . Few questions
a)Is the program still open coz cic website says its currently closed
b)Any link describing the qualifications and experience needed
c) How to go about the whole process like what I need to get from employer , does he needs to get LMIA of just simple letter stating that he needs caregiver and is therefore hiring me or anyother letter meant for this purpose.
D) what is the last date to apply in case the program is open.

Thanks

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
I am sure. there would be people coming out asking for money to give jobs as a nanny, Guys make sure you are not buying Offers. To be frank it not that there are not nannies/workforce in Canada but this program could help families unite. stay away from dubious agents they may con you taking benefit of you to immigrate dream.

one is supposed to pay only embassy Fee. those who don't have offers try to get childcare certification that is free of cost and can be done via email form any countryI(we did it) It that helps people get jobs directly without a middleman.
Hello can you give me the website where you did the training?
Thank you