+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Pamelaluz84

Sep 13, 2019
P
Please somebody answer my request. I want to apply to the CCPP but I only have high school education and a 2 year out of 4 of english teacher but NO diploma. Would i get my Eca report aproved? I have experience teaching an caring children but I work independently. I can't prove paid work but I can with reference letters.
Do I have chances?
How do asses eca not having diploma?
Please someone respond

Meajets

Nov 27, 2019
Kindly check CIC Website. It is announce there. They will accept application from July 8 to October 8, 2019 only for this year.
Hi what is this all about? Accept applications for? They said if they reached only 2750 and no time limit specified...

Meajets

Nov 27, 2019
hi everyone
I want to apply as live in care giver . Few questions
a)Is the program still open coz cic website says its currently closed
b)Any link describing the qualifications and experience needed
c) How to go about the whole process like what I need to get from employer , does he needs to get LMIA of just simple letter stating that he needs caregiver and is therefore hiring me or anyother letter meant for this purpose.
D) what is the last date to apply in case the program is open.

Thanks
Can u share the link where it says it was closed? Closed what program?

spideyweb

Nov 29, 2019
Hello,
My Wife is the Applicant and I'm the Dependent were here at Saudi Arabia. we've got everything in the checklist except she forgot to write her name in IMM 0008 where it asks for her consent to release information to the province for purposes of immigration and refugees protection act.

We both signed the documents, we sent the Document on November 7 and they received Nov 12.

I hope it will not caused delay.

samantha4

Mar 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

My name is Samantha. I am currently working in India as a registered nurse from last 5 years. I have also done my studies in medical field (ANM and GNM). I want to come to Canada under caregiver program. Could anyone please tell me how I can get a job in Canada?

Thanks

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

My name is Samantha. I am currently working in India as a registered nurse from last 5 years. I have also done my studies in medical field (ANM and GNM). I want to come to Canada under caregiver program. Could anyone please tell me how I can get a job in Canada?

Thanks
jobbank.gc.ca