+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for reply my question is when I submitted application there age were 12 and 13
And now their age is 14 and 15
Biometric age is 14
So I am worried
Don't worry dear, once we submit our application,age of our kids locked, like ielts and Wes validity locked.ielts and Wes don't get expired during file processing.Same for kids age. My daughter was also 12 but now 14 and half she also didn't get biometric request.I saw many cases like this. if we know our kids age ,officer also have their birth certificates .As per my knowledge, this is not an issue of worry.stay happy

Reactions: Madina5

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
Finally we submitted the Passport on Monday now waiting for visa stamp.
Thank you all for very valuable knowledge and discussion we got from this forum. We already started to hunt for air tickets but these days its very very highly priced. Around Cad $3100 for one way from New Delhi to Toronto in the month of march.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you all for very valuable knowledge and discussion we got from this forum. We already started to hunt for air tickets but these days its very very highly priced. Around Cad $3100 for one way from New Delhi to Toronto in the month of march.
Great

Reactions: Varinsharma

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Don't worry dear, once we submit our application,age of our kids locked, like ielts and Wes validity locked.ielts and Wes don't get expired during file processing.Same for kids age. My daughter was also 12 but now 14 and half she also didn't get biometric request.I saw many cases like this. if we know our kids age ,officer also have their birth certificates .As per my knowledge, this is not an issue of worry.stay happy
Thanks a lot soo nice of u my friend for your reply
It’s a big reload for me thank God
Thanks a lot
May God give u long life with lots of happiness

Reactions: Jyotu

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone know once the passport was submit for visa stamping , how long it will take to get back . Also for how many years they are stamping it under HCCP category?

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021

garry.s

May 1, 2017
Nice , but how did you get the appointment? Did the email follow-up worked?
Did you submit in person or did a 2 way courier pick up?

I am asking as I have not heard back and always get a standard email that it has been sent to a dedicated team

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
Nice , but how did you get the appointment? Did the email follow-up worked?
Did you submit in person or did a 2 way courier pick up?

I am asking as I have not heard back and always get a standard email that it has been sent to a dedicated team
The main problem was the Application no. On the passport Submission request App no belong to Temp Work Permit. But For Nany It Is the Permanent Resident App No. That is why when we try to upload the request form it was not uploading.
When we try as Permanent Resident then we were able to succeed in uploading and then we put Permanent Resident App no which we got while we go for medical etc. This way we got the Appointment for in person. When we go in person we took all record with us and show them. They were a bit surprised too that why we have different Application no. However they submit the Passport. Now they told us it will be ready in one week or so to pick.

garry.s

May 1, 2017
The main problem was the Application no. On the passport Submission request App no belong to Temp Work Permit. But For Nany It Is the Permanent Resident App No. That is why when we try to upload the request form it was not uploading.
When we try as Permanent Resident then we were able to succeed in uploading and then we put Permanent Resident App no which we got while we go for medical etc. This way we got the Appointment for in person. When we go in person we took all record with us and show them. They were a bit surprised too that why we have different Application no. However they submit the Passport. Now they told us it will be ready in one week or so to pick.
@Varinsharma Thanks for the feedback .
When selecting PR upload problem goes away but @KD99 mentioned not to change the application number as it happened to them and they had to return from VFS office .
Did the VFS helpline suggested to do it this way or you just did it on your own ?
Also let me know which VFS office did you get the appointment with ?
@KD99 Which VFS office did not listen to change of application number ?
Also did you randomly change the application number or used the one from medical request?
Please clarify

Man2023

Jan 31, 2023
Hi.. I am Jan 2020 applicant. Medical, Pcc, BIO, ADR received on 7 oct 2022. Medical passed on 30 Oct 2022. Waiting for PPR. Waiting seems to be endless. Lets hope that we all receive updates soon. Actually IRCC processing can not be predicted. Every file is different and has different timelines and there are no trends. Everyday I stare at calendar counting the days passed. May god bless all.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
When selecting PR upload problem goes away but @KD99 mentioned not to change the application number as it happened to them and they had to return from VFS office .
Did the VFS helpline suggested to do it this way or you just did it on your own ?
Also did you randomly change the application number or used the one from medical request?
Please clarify
just select the PR option when making appointment and then use option for E, and when you get to option to upload letters, upload your ppr letters that have W file number on them, but where they ask you to put down the actual file number then use your E file number. We booked using this method there was no error and received appointment confirmation within 30 secs and this was booked at chandigarh vfs and they did not say anything at all, if you do the same thing with jaladhar vfs they will not even accept it

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
just select the PR option when making appointment and then use option for E, and when you get to option to upload letters, upload your ppr letters that have W file number on them, but where they ask you to put down the actual file number then use your E file number. We booked using this method there was no error and received appointment confirmation within 30 secs and this was booked at chandigarh vfs and they did not say anything at all, if you do the same thing with jaladhar vfs they will not even accept it
yes we did the same.

Reactions: garry.s

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
Please clarify
It was Chandigarh VFS office.
You can email me at varinsharma@hotmail.com
I will give you my WhatsApp no you can call me or I will call you.